Sign in to follow this  
doafhat

Oklahoma State in all-orange

The Cowboys are in their orange jerseys and orange pants for today's Bedlam game against Oklahoma. OSU came out for their pre-game warm-up wearing the usual orange jerseys and white pants, but when they returned from the locker room before kick-off, they were wearing all-orange for the first time this season. No pictures from the game yet, but the game is on FSN and here's a photoshopped image I made a few weeks ago of the all-orange look:

261766549_055b9fce07_o.jpg

I like em'. They work because of the white helmets and black accents. They should make those their primaries.

Looks good. Normally, I'm not much a fan of the monochrome uniform with a different colored helmet. But if you have white helmets you have a bit of an exemption. The only thing that I would think about doing is changing the black stripe and socks to white. But it's a solid combination.

Hm. The white helmets really set it off. I think there might be a little orange-bias here, but I love it.

I like them, but I love orange. Clemson was wearing all orange today and I loved that too. Has Clemson worn all orange before?

I thought I'd hate these when I opened the thread...

But I don't hate these.