Manchester United vs Chelsea

CZzyzx41

Now I may be a Canary supporter and this isn't as big as a ManU v Liverpool or Arsenal v Tottenham but this IS currently Number 1 vs Number 2 and as a football fan there is no way I'm missing this.

Are there any others out here who don't support (and may even hate) either team who will are excited about this matchup?

Surely fans can add in their trash talk as well. Keeping it civil would be cool I think.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

The less we talk about footie the better... HOW CAN YOU LOSE 3-0 TO WERDER BREMEN!!!!! #%()*#%()#&*%#*(

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

The less we talk about footie the better... HOW CAN YOU LOSE 3-0 TO WERDER BREMEN!!!!! #%()*#%()#&*%#*(

Up until now, I had never heard of Arminia Bielefeld. :therock:

As for the Man U/Chelsea match, I am hopeful of a Man U win. If they are this close by the second matchup, that would be the match of the year.

I saw, I came, I left.

Up until now, I had never heard of Arminia Bielefeld. :therock:

As for the Man U/Chelsea match, I am hopeful of a Man U win. If they are this close by the second matchup, that would be the match of the year.

What can I say, I'm the Blues' little English-speaking Ambassador! :D

Of course you haven't heard of them. They spend most of their time near the top of 2. Bundesliga or hiding in the lower tier of 1. Bundesliga. This year's been the best season in quite some time...until they met the Buzzsaw that is Miroslav Klose. :(

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I follow Arsenal and Everton in the EPL, so naturally I don't like either team in this matchup. However, I have more hatred for Chelski than I do for ManU, so I'll be rooting for the Red Devils in this one.

QPR%20Sig.png

I follow Arsenal and Everton in the EPL, so naturally I don't like either team in this matchup. However, I have more hatred for Chelski than I do for ManU, so I'll be rooting for the Red Devils in this one.

I agree with Moser on this. I'm an Arsenal fan through and through, but I certainly dislike ManU less than I despite Chelski.

And that Ronaldinho goal is incredible.

I can add my name. As for EPL teams I follow Arsenal so watching ManUre, Chelski or Spurtin' lose is always enjoyable.

SPOILER just in case people are waiting on DVR or TIVO to see the game...

I was quite happy with the result today. Neither team wins and that's all I could ever ask for.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived