ReDsKiNs pants

nybatt

I know they haven't been worn in a while.... but the last time the skins wore their burgundy pants I don't think they had the shiny, spandex look to them... always thought they were like the giants with the old-style non-shiny pant look...

nybatt

ny giants uniforms... simplistic excellence

I know they haven't been worn in a while.... but the last time the skins wore their burgundy pants I don't think they had the shiny, spandex look to them... always thought they were like the giants with the old-style non-shiny pant look...

nybatt

ny giants uniforms... simplistic excellence

That is the exact same I thought when the game started. Being a lifelong Skins fan they do look different to me. I always remember the Skins pants like you said being dull like Pittsburgh's and the Giants

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

F I N A L L Y !

First off, they got the proper uniform combination back on the field, and secondly, they got the pants to match the uniform numbers. The old matte pants, shiny twill numbers thing always disturbed me. Now, if only they could put a team on the field worthy of these uniforms!

It's about daggone time the Redskins went back to that look.

Funny...how does a 60-something-year old man who's supposed to be the authority figure of that team allow a lil' primadonna to influence him on what the team is supposed to wear based on how HE thinks it makes HIM look...not the team, HIM???

Heal your injuries, Clinton, and best wishes on your recovery. but kill the primadonna stuff. And by the way, the all-white on the Redskins doesn't look right, didn't look right while you all were wearing it (okay, I could maybe see it every ONCE IN A WHILE as a change-up)...and won't look right in the future now that my eyes (and probably those of a lot of other people) have grown tired of it...been tired of it.

But...again...this is all just ONE MAN'S OPINION...MY TWO RUSTED LINCOLNS.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

To what individual Redskin are you referring? The way the title of your post reads you are inquiring about a single player's pants. You placed the apostrophe in the wrong spot. It should have read Redskins' to indicate the entire team. And a good point to remember, every word that ends with the letter "S" does not always need an apostophe. I wish others would watch their grammar, puncuation and spelling. But then forgive me. I'm of the generation that actually learned the proper way to write in English. To us the numeral "2" was not substituted for the words "to" or "too." I realize that some young people today put a low importance on grammar and you may not have trouble communicating with each other in this pidgin-type English. But give the rest of us some consideration. Try actually communicating in proper English. You may find it fascinating.

And notice that the Redskins actually won with the proper uniform.

On a side note, Jake Delhomme SUCKS.

capt.2986a1626e474b3f9174d64bce7978a4.panthers_redskins_football_fdx101.jpg

Total Redskins' interceptions before today: 3

Total Redskins' interceptions today: 2

The Panthers should've won this one easily. Did they? Nope.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that the Redskins won probably their last game of the season. But none of this would've happened had Joe Gibbs realized that Mark Brunell is a washed-up piece of :censored: and put this guy in at quarterback from day one...

capt.08ac55cd887244c190fcfa16d43b6e06.panthers_redskins_football_fdx102.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

To what individual Redskin are you referring? The way the title of your post reads you are inquiring about a single player's pants. You placed the apostrophe in the wrong spot. It should have read Redskins' to indicate the entire team. And a good point to remember, every word that ends with the letter "S" does not always need an apostophe. I wish others would watch their grammar, puncuation and spelling. But then forgive me. I'm of the generation that actually learned the proper way to write in English. To us the numeral "2" was not substituted for the words "to" or "too." I realize that some young people today put a low importance on grammar and you may not have trouble communicating with each other in this pidgin-type English. But give the rest of us some consideration. Try actually communicating in proper English. You may find it fascinating.

WHEW!!! sorry about my apostrophe "bulldog".....

next time I'm in livonia the first one's on me....

Never begin a sentence with a coordinating cunjunction.

This comma should be a colon.

The correct spelling is punctuation.

I'm a "young person today" who's a big fan of punctuation and grammar. In fact, I even named myself after one of their components. Assuming you would be expected to practice what you preach, the three errors listed above can be found in your response. Although I suppose you did say "try".

But seriously (There goes another coordinating conjunction....), if you're going to make a post like that, not only does it have to be perfectly correct grammatically; it should also have at least some justification as far as the topic of conevrsation. And with that:

I'm glad the Redskins have dropped their white-on-white look. No, seriously, I am.

You know, I like proper spelling and grammar as well, but I try not to be such a pompous ass about it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

The Redskins come away with the win, so i'm gonna predict their uniforms for next game vs Atlanta. You guessed it, same as todays game. Hopefully they wont go back to that awful white/white monochrome. On a side note, I'd like to see them use an all burgundy set. That would be cool, but highly unlikely because of this white-at-home mierda del toro.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that the Redskins won probably their last game of the season. But none of this would've happened had Joe Gibbs realized that Mark Brunell is a washed-up piece of :censored: and put this guy in at quarterback from day one...

Whoa, Neal, cool your jets. But I agree with you. Brunell shouldn't have started at all this season.

Noticed something else about this year's burgundy pants and prior year's burgundy pants....

The yellow and white stripes are reversed this year from the way they have looked in prior years.

WRONG! Check the two photos earlier in the thread to verify your being incorrect. :P

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

You know, I like proper spelling and grammar as well, but I try not to be such a pompous ass about it.

Yeah, that was bad, even for me.

Yeah, that was bad, even for me.

We're agreeing on something? Oy gevalt, somebody get me a doctor.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived