ReDsKiNs pants

nybatt

It's about daggone time the Redskins went back to that look.

Funny...how does a 60-something-year old man who's supposed to be the authority figure of that team allow a lil' primadonna to influence him on what the team is supposed to wear based on how HE thinks it makes HIM look...not the team, HIM???

Heal your injuries, Clinton, and best wishes on your recovery. but kill the primadonna stuff. And by the way, the all-white on the Redskins doesn't look right, didn't look right while you all were wearing it (okay, I could maybe see it every ONCE IN A WHILE as a change-up)...and won't look right in the future now that my eyes (and probably those of a lot of other people) have grown tired of it...been tired of it.

But...again...this is all just ONE MAN'S OPINION...MY TWO RUSTED LINCOLNS.

Damn straight...I never understood how Gibbs let Portis decide what uniform to wear based on Portis' preference for solid-colored socks. :rolleyes:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Gibbs was asked about the pants yesterday and he said that some of the players came to him asking if they could change things up. He went on to say that it was too late for them to do anything, so they decided to go back to the burgundy pants. People here at my job thought that maybe the players really wanted to wear the burgundy jerseys, possibly with the burgundy pants, but it was too late to notify the Panthers about the jersey color change, and they just went with changing the pants.

Archived