Colorado Avalanche alternate concept

Le Québécois

I'm having a hard time picturing this in real life. I can't decide if the blue pants, jersey, and socks would be too much, but I guess it's kind of a throwback to the Quebec days when it was baby blue all over. Maybe try different pant colors to see how that would work. I like the jersey itself, and the use of the yeti foot. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i do like the blue jersey idea, but i don't understand why everyone loves that foot so much... its used in just about every avalanche concept i've ever seen.

I think a lot of people use it because its not actually used in real life. Something different i suppose.

I really like this concept, there may be a little too much blue but it would be hard to tell unless we actually saw it worn by a player. Overall I like the reversal of blue and red from their actual uniforms. It keeps the same color scheme but gives us a different perspective on it. Good work.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Nice job. I really like the way it turned out. It would make a great alt with that logo.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived