Michael Vick Flipped Off The Fans.

TFoA

Just heard this on 790TheZone (local radio station) and some said they saw it on a Fox recap. After playing his ass off, Vick gets it from some fans (presumably Saints fans) and flips them off. This is gonna set off a firestorm of controversy, and once again, more bad publicity for Vick. I don't condone him doing this, but then again, I can understand. You do everything you can to win, and even your own fans turn on you, after the media turns on him. Right now this is an embarrassing time for Falcons fans, and obviously this will result in an unloading of that bandwagon...-sigh- soon enough, the Georgia Dome will revert back to being a cavern of teal with speckles of red. Because yeah, this is embarrassing. Vick embarrassed us, the WR's embarrassed us, the whole team embarrassed us. This season was a wash, and this is basiclly the season in a microscope.

But yeah, who wants to bet this is gonna be all over ESPN?

EDIT: Photo below.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I thought he was flipping off the Saints fans.

Personally, I think he was justified. The pricks buy out the entire stadium then scoff with remarks like: "I wonder why there's no Falcons fans here..hurr"

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Personally I thought he was flipping off the Saints fans.

Personally, I think he was justified. The pricks buy out the entire stadium then scoff with remarks like: "I wonder why there's no Falcons fans here..hurr"

The reason why there's no fans and/or the reason why fans leave is because of two things

#1: Games like this. Completely horrendous and uninspired all around. Vick was the only bright spot the whole game, then he goes and gives them the Stone Cold Salute. And it didn't help matters that our WR's are crap receivers.

#2: Atlanta is a fickle sports town. You know it, we all know it.

So yeah.

This will be the lead story on ESPN

i really dont think it that big of a deal, fans and players get into it all the time its never a top story. Maybe because its Vick it will be but i doubt it. I dont blame Vick either if i was him and i had just played me heart out and some loser were saying i sucked i would be pissed to.

This will be the lead story on ESPN

i really dont think it that big of a deal, fans and players get into it all the time its never a top story. Maybe because its Vick it will be but i doubt it. I dont blame Vick either if i was him and i had just played me heart out and some loser were saying i sucked i would be pissed to.

Do you take English at school? It shouldn't be hard to type like a coherent, intelligent adult. I think that while Vick may have been angry with his teams, fans, media, whomever, you SHOULD NOT flip someone off like that. I understand that he was mad, but doing that will only tarnish his image. Again, I understand why Vick did this, but you simply should not do that as a professional athlete.

-E.A.R.

image_4924226.jpg

If those were Falcon fans that caused him to break like that...Then those are not Falcon fans, and they should get slapped off the bandwagon. I don't understand how you can give sh-t to the only man on the team who came to play??? I'd be heckling D-Hall for going for the INT like a dummy on that ridiculous hail mary, I'd be heckling the offensive line for being the main reason why Vick ran for 159 yards, and I'd FOR SURE be heckling the WR's who are paid to catch, but refuse to do so.

Dunno, they didn't make *that* big of a deal over Jake Plummer once upon a time. But then again, Jake Plummer is no Ron Mexico...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Ahh Jake Plummer....

jake2_e.jpg

Irony of ironies, look whose name is on the score bug on the bottom...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I think the heat may finally be on Vick in Atlanta I think the Falcons fans are finally fed up with him being all hype and the team stinking, tired of sub 100 yard passing games and a team forever stuck in mediocrity.

BTW bonus stumper who did the Chargers draft with the pick the Falcons traded to them in 2001?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think the heat may finally be on Vick in Atlanta I think the Falcons fans are finally fed up with him being all hype and the team stinking, tired of sub 100 yard passing games and a team forever stuck in mediocrity.

BTW bonus stumper who did the Chargers draft with the pick the Falcons traded to them in 2001?

LaDainian Tomlinson B)

You can't pin this game on Vick, his receivers dropped 6-7 passes, at least.

I can completely understand Vick's frustration, but honestly, you are getting paid millions upon millions almost directly from these fans. They have every right to feel the way they do to your performance or just the team overall. Sure Vick has the right to then flip them off (although in some states that is classified as a crime) but I just can't feel sorry for the guy.

Take it like a man and walk off the field. All you are doing by responding to the hecklers is showing them they are in-deed getting to you.

PopHeading-1.gif

He had less then 100 yards passing, I'm not a Falcon fan, I had Vick on a fantasy team a few years back, I WILL NEVER make that mistake again. He frustrated me to death, if he was on my team I think Id be ready for a new QB.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

seriously, though...it looked like them Birds watched "Receiving 101 with Renaldo Nehemiah*" before the game. :censored:, if his wideouts made more effort to catch the damn ball, the Falcons wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to em. if I were mike tho, I woulda been tempted to bang my helmet on Roddy White's dome, or at least tried to choke his ass.

*special guest drops...er, apperances by Koren Robinson and James Jett

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

seriously, though...it looked like them Birds watched "Receiving 101 with Renaldo Nehemiah*" before the game. :censored:, if his wideouts made more effort to catch the damn ball, the Falcons wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to em. if I were mike tho, I woulda banged my helmet on Roddy White's dome, or at least tried to choke his ass.

*special guest drops...er, apperances by Koren Robinson and James Jett

Either that, or watch those Tom Emanski fielding drills on their next film session.....

Archived