AMERICA'S TEAM

LEWJ

I really like the general idea here. I'm a huge Cowboys fan and I particularly like the one shade of grey. The jerseys that are of the same style. I love the blue facemasks, they should have done that long ago. I don't however like the grey on the jerseys. The yolks on the blue jersey should be white and the stars on the blue jersey should be white. The number outlines should be the same color of the number. This would replicate the star on the helment is. Hate the stripes on the socks. I really like the way most teams have removed them from their uniforms. I'd realy love to see the Cowboys "tighten up" their look.

I'm thinking ther should be an outline between the yoke and the rest of the jersey. A white outline on the home, and a gray/silver/whateverthehellitis on the road. Other than that it's solid. Good work.

OK I've made a 3rd version....Using just White and Navy. Some might love it, some might hate it. Pants and socks are inter-changable. Here it is:

yea.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i kind of liked the grey stars on the road jerseys and i think that the silver helmets are a must have. overall, as always, an awesome concept. keep 'em comin! :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

2006_11_23t210636_450x311_us_nfl.jpg

If you're gonna use white helemts, you should keep a solid blue star like the ones they already use. Plus use the grey facemasks.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

So......how do u like it?

You really need to stop being impatient and bumping your threads after less than an hour becaue they're not at the top of the page.

sorry to bother you geez <_<

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived