Sign in to follow this  
Alphabet Man

You have never seen this before....ever

The Morris World Cup of Swimming

Australia.gif

Canada.gif

USA.gif

Comments please fellas!

If I ever decide to do more, I'll do Great Britain and Holland and maybe Russia.

Very good ideas and very well executed, although there's a little too much conceptual overlap between Australia and Canada. One question, though:

Why don't the Canadian blokes get a crotch leaf?

Very good ideas and very well executed, although there's a little too much conceptual overlap between Australia and Canada. One question, though:

Why don't the Canadian blokes get a crotch leaf?

I thought the blokes wouldn't want a leaf there. Heh dont know why its okay for the ladies though.

at least its neither retro nor powder blue

Sure about that?

shop_canada_v1972r_b.jpg

yup. pretty damn sure. especially on how in the concept you can actually see that its a leaf.

yup. pretty damn sure. especially on how in the concept you can actually see that its a leaf.

Eh, it was the 70's, considering this was the decade that brought us the ball-in-glove logo, I'd say the Summit Series sweaters were all right.

I didn't know about that jersey. But I can honsetly say, my design was straight out of my head.

I didn't know about that jersey. But I can honsetly say, my design was straight out of my head.

LOL, I know, I'm just playing around.

heh, I aint much of a swimming fan (ironically, swimming's one of the few sports my high school's consistently good at) but Aus' set looks better than what our girls' team wore.

the US set, heh, I probably woulda made a similar choice, as stripes woulda made teh whole thing look like one of them ugly 1930s beach togs

Where's the long-johns for the men Matt? :D

budgee smugglers all the way (or however ya spell it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't actually find a template for the full length body suits. I actually might have boardies somewhere.