Longhorn Logo

Chief.

I'm looking to really develop this if I have time, so any help you can give would be great. I was thinking of doing a full-body logo to really challenge myself, but I need to make sure the head is complete:

Longhorn.png

Solid start. The eyes may be a bit to circular. You've got the right idea of slanting the eyelids to make the bull look meaner, but I think it will be better executed if you shape the eye socket that way. It'll give it a less "stoned" look.

The body (or what I can see of it) doesn't look quite right either. Something should be modified, but I can't tell you exactly what because I don't exactly know. Good work overall, a couple of tweaks and you're there.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Ok not too bad, here's what you should do.

Make the eyes more fierce by adding a sort of brow, The Snout looks really odd it's all straight then it's just an oval, make the nostrils more realistic, give him a beefier head too. Umm, and make the body part like the angry goat head Sabres logo, stretch the neck further. sorry about the long sentences and Probably some spelling errors but I should be somewhere by now.

This logo has some potential.

Hi, how are you?

i don't have anything to add that's different, but here's what i'd have to say

the eyes need a lot of work - they will be a huge focal point of this logo - if you're looking for the mean look, give them a furrowed brow above

the mouth is kind of plain as well...again, depending on the look you're going for you might want to add some interest by making it look as though the bull is clenching it's teeth

if you're going for intimidating, consider some smoke in the nostrils or at the very least giving them some flare

right now the bull looks pretty placid...which may be your intent...if so, you're almost there :)

overall, though, this is well rendered - the only problem i have with the rendering is the fact that the lower right portion is so angular and the rest of the joints are rounded

i love the color combo, as well

very, very solid start

jldesigns404eo.png

nice, make the eyes meaner and brow bigger as has been said. then were the next ends on the left make it sharper and less rounded off. Also the make the mouth snarling, and the nose shoved up. I think that would really set the logo off!

untitled-6.jpg

Archived