Bears - Missing Logo

BlueSky

During the Bears-Patriots game, 3rd quarter I think, the Patriots were inside the Bears 10 and they showed a close-up of a Bears player who I THINK was LB Hunter Hillenmeyer. The side of his helmet was blank. For a sec I thought they'd cut to some Steeler highlight or something but no, his left side "C" logo was just gone. Did anybody else see that?

And no, I don't have a screen shot. (Last time I posted something like this, when a Falcons' player had his sleeve logo backwards in a preseason game, somebody suggested I was making it up because I didn't have a screen shot.) :mad:

From the looks of it, I'd assume helmet logos are sticker/vinyls.

But I haven't heard of/seen too many examples of helmet logos falling off, so I wonder if it was just a real

rare hit or a crappy job on the hat.

It'd be pretty funny to see a Vikings or Rams player missing a horn, lol.

I remember a few years ago I was watching a Packers game and I think it was Antonio Freeman who scored a TD and did the Lambeau Leap, and oe of the fans snagged the G off the left side of his helmet. They showed the replay about 500 times too. I thought that was pretty damn cool, especially considering how well those things are slapped on the side of the helmet.

The Bears aren't just missing a helmet logo...they're missing a decent QB. :P

:rolleyes:

Maybe there is a problem with the Bears' decals this year. In separate games I saw Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson have the top half of the Cs torn and sticking straight up on one side of the helmets. I never noticed it before this year.

Lots of bears have had their helmet decals getting torn up and eventually ripped off during games. Just shows what a physical style of defense they play.

... or that the equipment manager is asleep on the job...

Lots of bears have had their helmet decals getting torn up and eventually ripped off during games. Just shows what a physical style of defense they play.

... or that the equipment manager is asleep on the job...

Or shoddy glue.

Ah...I long for the days when we could still use horses for what nature intended....

Relax I'm kidding.

Archived