Ronaldinho goal

Squeaks4

I posted that in the Manchester United vs Chelsea thread. It was amazing. I didn't think much about it when I saw a picture from the game. The caption said itwas an amazing goal. Then I saw and I was shocked! He got the ball with his chest and used his right foot with his back towards the net when he could easily have used his left foot.

It's was a great goal, one of the nicest, I've ever seen. But he really showed what kinda guy he was by taking his shirt off in the last minute when he scored a goal to make it 4-0. i mean way to rub it in, one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen! It's not like Villareal is a major rival of them either. He just lost a lot of respect from me, not that he cares, he's Ronaldinho!

When did ManU dump him?

You're probably thinking about Cristiano Ronaldo, because Ronaldinho never played with ManU.

And Ronaldo is still with ManU.

Yah, you got it, lol. I remember after England was eliminated there were reports about ManU getting rid of Ronaldo because he helped to eliminate them. Interesting to see they never lived up to that...

You're probably thinking about Cristiano Ronaldo, because Ronaldinho never played with ManU.

And Ronaldo is still with ManU.

The Ronaldo has never played for an English side. He's so far played for PSV Einhoven, FC Barcelona, Inter Milan, and Real Madrid.

Archived