Fake NFL Jerseys

sc49erfan15

Myself, though...I might splurge for a few more of these. ^_^

You people amaze me... Someone steals a logo for a non-profit rec-league floor hockey team to raise money for a battered women's shelter, and there's a 100 page long thread about how wrong it is to steal logos, and how bad that person is. Now, we get a thread about how nice the quality of obviously fake NFL jerseys (made in sweat-shops by, no doubt, 5 year olds making a dollar a day), and the reaction is: Goodie for me! I can get cheep stuff! Who cares who gets hurt! You people sicken me. :mad:

Wow. Hasty generalizations, maybe?

Those who I have bought from on Ebay have claimed that they don't make them, but buy insignicantly mis-tailored uniforms in bulk and sell them for a small profit. I have a Chad Johnson and LaDanian and both have errors tough to spot with the naked eye.

If I bye something for $300, I really don't want to mess with it. With these i throw em in the wash, whatever.

And if you are beginning to feel sorry for the NFL in terms of licensing...where can i get what you are smoking.

I was just reading this seller's feedback. He's got a good sense of humor. This one grabbed me:

Buyer - Jersey is a fake, but a really good fake.

Seller - you :censored:, but really good :censored:. haha

Something about that just hit my funny bone.

It's where I sit.

Really how is this any different from buying knock off sunglasses, watches or handbags in NYC or the big city of your choice. You know when you buy them they are fake, unless you are a moron. Hell I have a fake $20 Rolex and a Brietling that have been running fine for 10 years, with regular battery changes. I doubt if I spent $50 on a Timex at Macy's it would be any better.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Sorry to bust your bubble but the seller you bought it from focus26sports sells fake jerseys. Yours is a fake. Here is a site were you can find anything you ever want to know about jerseys. The people over there are all real nice. Next Level Talk By the way if you pay anything that cheap for an authentic jersey it is most likely fake.

My bubble's not burst. It looks good enough to me that I could care less. It's not like it's ridiculously off. I'm pleased with what I got considering I saved a decent amount of money. Everything's there that would hint it is in fact authentic. There were some loose strings around the nameplate, but a snip of the scissors fixed that issue. I'm not saying that it's definitely authentic because clearly, and authentic jersey's not going to run $40. However, I'm not calling it fake, because it is near perfect in appearance.

That Lions jersey is sweet. I've always wanted sleeve cuffs like that. Could you give me a link to where some of these jerseys are?

So do you guys think that I should return my 'authentic' Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Championship T-Shirt? :D

On my list of horrible things to do, buying counterfeit jerseys is up there next to sticking your fingers in a peanut butter jar. :rolleyes:

There are much worse things people do in this world. Go over to www.drudgereport.com and you'll see a whole bunch of them.

Archived