Dodgers to unveil return of names on jerseys Wednesday

boardname

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The names on the back aren't the only change they're making.

The Kansas City Dodgers of Los Angeles uniform is gone, as are all of the outlines around everything.

If true, that would be a huge disappointment. Those road jerseys (with NOB) were sweet. But hey...the less fabric you use, the cheaper the jerseys are to make!

The Kansas City Dodgers of Los Angeles uniform is gone, as are all of the outlines around everything.

Huh? :wacko:

I'm not even sure that that means.

The home uniform doesn't have any outlines.

The road has a bit of white around "Los Angeles"... but that's hardly "everything".

QdXlOiBL.jpg

So basically.. what the hell are you talking about?

I could do without the piping, sine it doesn't make the road shirt any better, but a white outline kinda helps with blue and grey. Red could stand out on its own against a light grey, but royal blue, not so much.

Huh? :wacko:

I'm not even sure that that means.

The home uniform doesn't have any outlines.

The road has a bit of white around "Los Angeles"... but that's hardly "everything".

QdXlOiBL.jpg

So basically.. what the hell are you talking about?

I believe the home white jersey had outlining around the numbers on the back and around the "LA" on the left (or is it right?) sleeve. Tazz, am I wrong?

just watched the press conference.. and noticed that pierre's road jersey, with name, was without the white outline around both the number and name... also the interlocking "LA" was just blue stichting as well....

not sure if that's what you fellas were bantering about...

nybatt

Archived