Bengals Black Helmet

ericcartman19

I know what you're talking about and I'm not good at posting images, etc so this is from this site http://www.misterhabs.com/nfl-proto.htm

It was an interview (I saw it) and it was on the shelf in the background.

Credit goes to the helmets, helmets, helmets site and it's owners/designers. I'm sure it's someone on this board.

KISSwall09.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

That doesn't look as good as I thought it would. I don't know if it's because I'm not used to seeing it like that or because it is zoologically incorrect, but I'm not diggin' it.

I'm with you. It sounds cool in design, but once you realize it's biologically backwards, it loses its appeal.

By the way, is 28 really small, or 97 really huge? Damn!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

DSC_0173.jpg

That doesn't look as good as I thought it would. I don't know if it's because I'm not used to seeing it like that or because it is zoologically incorrect, but I'm not diggin' it.

I'm with you. It sounds cool in design, but once you realize it's biologically backwards, it loses its appeal.

By the way, is 28 really small, or 97 really huge? Damn!

My first thought was, "Wow, they let hobbits play!" :D

Not to sound picky, but about being "zoologically" correct, how many blue lions do you see? How many navy/orange bears do you see? :D

I know that eagles are not midnight green and bears are not navy blue and orange, but the Bengals helemt striping is supposed to mimic a tiger, so it is in a little different category than the others.

Plus, I never said that I made sense and I don't know if "zoologically" is even a real word. :D

If the Orioles logo can be considered "ornithologically correct", then it seems like "zoologically" can be a word too.

And to further bear that out (from dictionary.com)(emphasis added):

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source

zo‧o‧log‧i‧cal  /ˌzoʊəˈlɒdʒɪkəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[zoh-uh-loj-i-kuhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

?adjective 1. of or pertaining to zoology.

2. relating to or concerned with animals.

Also, zo‧o‧log‧ic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1800?10; zoolog(y) + -ical]

?Related forms

zo‧o‧log‧i‧cal‧ly, adverb

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

dictionary.com -- zoologically

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

0hs4.jpg

A little clearer:

bengalsconceptqe0.jpg

What it could possibly look like( a little rushed):

blackhelmetonplayerrf7.jpg

That looks better than the high school, IMO. Maybe it's the white pants, or maybe it just goes better with the Bengals' jersey.

What it could possibly look like( a little rushed):

blackhelmetonplayerrf7.jpg

Actually, if those orange stripes were widened out so that there's a bit more orange and less black, that helmet would work. I never thought I'd say that.

I like the black helmet look.

At least it would make it easier to see who's who when they are playing the Browns... :rolleyes:

I did see another helmet version that was black with the Tiger head on the side as a logo and an orange face mask. I thought it looked pretty good as well.

Archived