Even worse NIFL Logos...

creativelysain

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are as bad as they get folks

http://www.niflfootball.com/content/teams

There are 1-2 decent ones (didn't you have something to do with those?), but the others are atrocious.

I have four questions:

1. Where are Forth Worth and Hattisburg?

2. What is a Candoo (as in the Colorado Candoos)?

3. Why do the Cincinnati Marshals get listed twice (and who associated Cincinnati with Marshals anyway)?

3. Who thought Street Boys, Playmakers, Muscle Heads (two words, not my spelling), Vice Squad, Cool Riders and Player Haters would make good nicknames?

I guess that's really five questions since I asked two in No. 3, but who is counting?

:wacko:

What in G-D's name is that thing in the Colordao Castle Rocks logo?

Mushateers?

Anaheim's Colors appear to be: Red, Pink, Teal, Black, Purple, and Royal Blue. I've GOT to see those unis.

FYI Hattisburg is in Mississippi....to my knowledge.

I'm guessing the picture in the Colorado Castle Rocks logo is this...

rocksummer2.jpg

It's a rock in Castle Rock, Colorado...a town about 20/30 minutes outside of Denver.

wow, some of these are just offensive to aspiring designers. a lot of them employ the same treatment to the "logo" if you can call it that, and the same goes for the wordmarks. but on a less serious note, the playerhaters are now my favorite team.

edit: also, its pretty clear to me some of these are just stolen, or used from declined sports team logos, look at the ft. lauderdale frenzy, in the logo under the name frenzy it clearly doesnt say ft. lauderdale.

Wow... just, wow... the NIFL's become the football version of the ABA, in more ways than one.

now now now, the aba has much better logos than the nifl, dont lump them in together. anyone else think there is a rivalry brewing between the houston wild riders and the pamona cool riders??

Wow... just, wow... the NIFL's become the football version of the ABA, in more ways than one.

now now now, the aba has much better logos than the nifl, dont lump them in together. anyone else think there is a rivalry brewing between the houston wild riders and the pamona cool riders??

I think the real rivalry will be between the Playmakers and the Player Haters.

I know Hattiesburg is in Mississippi (home of Brett Favre's alma mater, Southern Miss), but I've never heard of Hattisburg . . . or Forth Worth. :P

Ft. Worth is just west of Dallas, 20-30 miles.

puff

Okay, maybe I am being too subtle.

In addition to knowing where Hattiesburg is, I also know where Fort Worth is located. However, the "cities" named in the logos are Hattisburg and Forth Worth. I was trying to take a dig at the fact that two logos on the site misspell the names of the cities where the teams play.

Good God. What a fine example of what 8-year-olds can do with WordArt and Paint. If you can't spell the name of your city ("Forth Worth" and "Hattisburg") or the name of your team ("Pellicans"), you have no business operating a sports franchise, or possibly any sort of business, at any level.

Judging from the team line-up though, I'd say the Tri-Cities Fever have an excellent shot at winning their division. :D

these are hilarious. THey are clip art combined with word art in MS Word.

hahahhaa.

That Anaheim Street Boys logo may be the greatest bit of comedy this board has ever produced.

Kudos NIFL, you brought a smile to my face.

Good God. What a fine example of what 8-year-olds can do with WordArt and Paint. If you can't spell the name of your city ("Forth Worth" and "Hattisburg") or the name of your team ("Pellicans"), you have no business operating a sports franchise, or possibly any sort of business, at any level.

Judging from the team line-up though, I'd say the Tri-Cities Fever have an excellent shot at winning their division. :D

Except for the fact they're in the af2 now... :rolleyes:

The Marshals started in Waco before folding and moving to Cincinnati, of course considering how this league is they didn't change their name or logo. Also here in Beaumont I've wondered how the Drillers get away with using a silver Oilers logo on their black helmets?

Archived