Even worse NIFL Logos...

creativelysain

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So every team will be wearing the same uniform, in different colors? I didn't know Nike had gotten into the NIFL! :D

I also enjoy how some teams' jersey colors have nothing to do with their logos (Atlanta Pretty Pretty Horses, Colorado Caboodles,) and how the Guard's alleged jersey says "Stallions" on the back.

The whole setup comes across like a grade school fantasy league.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The whole setup comes across like a grade school fantasy league.

That statement is an insult to grade school fantasy leagues everywhere.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

You're right, my apologies. I ran a fantasy basketball league in grade school, and the logos and team names were all much better and more thought-out than these, despite being hand-drawn by a seventh-grader with no artistic talent.

Once again, my apologies to the grade school community at large.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I got depressed looking at these logos. Somewhere, there are people who think these designs look good and that someone created logos to the best of their abilities. It's so sad. Sad that people are sinking real money into this and sad that this is the best people can do. How pathetic.

Really, who thinks this is acceptable graphic design for anything?

sanantonio_player.png

One final thought: This league reminds me quite a bit of arcade classic High Impact Football. But that was a video game. What is NIFL's excuse?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm surprised that this logo was allowed to exist. I don't recall there being an uproar when it was released (other than over the camo unis).

ripoff.jpg

The Port St. Lucie Mustangs logo features the NFL's proposed Memphis Houndogs logo. The Houndogs never actually existed, so I'm not sure if that falls under the same category, but it's probably worth noting.

I love the San Antonio logo, a horse giving the thumbs up.

What is the Denver Aviators logo? it looks like a huge pile of hair.

Do any of these "new" teams have owners. It just seems like there is no chance any of these teams will play a single down of football.

I saw one decent logo............the Palm Beach Waves. The Anaheim Street Boys is an all-timer, still can't stop laughing at that logo!!!!!

Uhhhh....wrong. There IS no such thing as a decent logo in this league. DOWN WITH THE FREAKIN' NIFL, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry abut the size of the font, but when it comes to this league, I MUST yell my thoughts.)

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

just to update people: go check out the site again, they have made some changes, the colorado castle rocks now have a castle logo, the mobile mushateers are now the muskateers, with a new logo. that only leads me to believe that they sent an e-mail to the NIFL founder's 12 year old son, and said "we need a logo for the mobile mushateers" and he didnt know what that was, so he went with some sort of shark, then later on, they both realized it was a typo, and was supposed to be the muskateers. this league will never get old.

just to update people: go check out the site again, they have made some changes, the colorado castle rocks now have a castle logo, the mobile mushateers are now the muskateers, with a new logo. that only leads me to believe that they sent an e-mail to the NIFL founder's 12 year old son, and said "we need a logo for the mobile mushateers" and he didnt know what that was, so he went with some sort of shark, then later on, they both realized it was a typo, and was supposed to be the muskateers. this league will never get old.

And yet, this remains:

anaheim_street.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

heh, this makes me miss the Houma Bayou Bucks :D

seriously, Street Boys? Wild Riders? Player Haters? shoot, I figure a team named after me aint too far behind :hockeysmiley:

I can see it now...the Milwaukee Discrimihaters, sponsored by V100.7...and then they'd have Wolf D shoutin out dem Haters...the football team, people :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived