Ticket Design

iowahoo

So I am in charge of designing the tickets for the minor league baseball team I work for. I am putting together a bunch of designs for the people in my office to vote on. They are for regular thermal tickets (no books), and there will be two designs- one for gameday tickets and one for season tickets.

If anyone is interested in coming up with some prototypes please let me know and I can email you a Photoshop template to use. If your design is chosen I am sure I could get you a hat or a t shirt or something. Not a contest or anything and I don't have any money to pay out, just thought I would throw it out there as I enjoy the opportunity to design t-shirts for events and such.

Message me and I will get back to you.

I will also share some of my concepts when I get a moment.

fade.gif

So I am in charge of designing the tickets for the minor league baseball team I work for. I am putting together a bunch of designs for the people in my office to vote on. They are for regular thermal tickets (no books), and there will be two designs- one for gameday tickets and one for season tickets.

If anyone is interested in coming up with some prototypes please let me know and I can email you a Photoshop template to use. If your design is chosen I am sure I could get you a hat or a t shirt or something. Not a contest or anything and I don't have any money to pay out, just thought I would throw it out there as I enjoy the opportunity to design t-shirts for events and such.

Message me and I will get back to you.

I will also share some of my concepts when I get a moment.

Shouldn't you disclose which team you work for as some people may not know this information?

I figure I will let you know what team if you are interested in designing and contact me on a PM. I will send high res. logos and pictures if desired.

I don't really feal like plastering which team I work for on the board, besides, once i come up with some concepts you'll be able to tell.

Puck- you interested? I can email you some stuff. . .

fade.gif

Here is one that I came up with for the season ticket, I'm thinking of trying to make the season ticket look "nicer."

This image is scaled down from the actual photoshop and print size, just sharing to give you all an idea of what I am talking about.

season2.jpg

fade.gif

I can come up with something. If they're standard sized tickets, I have some leftovers from a minor league game this season that I can use as a template.

Assuming it's for the RiverDogs, I have vectors of the logo, assuming they haven't changed.

Shumway, that all sounds good, but shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you the photoshop file that has the exact size of the ticket- they aren't all uniform.

And since it is RiverDogs feel free to incorporate yankees stuff as I have with this idea for the game day ticket:

gameday2.jpg

FYI- the "borders" that are appearing on these scaled down mock ups aren't there- the edge of the ticket is the edge of the design, although, now that I look at it the grey around the pin stripes looks ok. . . .

Also, if anyone wants to do Wallpapers they can do that and I can put them up on our website. Here is a link to where they go, I made most of them on here:

http://www.riverdogs.com/fun/multimedia/

fade.gif

i have been playing around with thisand i have a concept to show. C&C welcome, and iowahoo, if you want a copy in any format just let me know. i basically ripped this design from their website, and i am willing to admit that.

Picture2-3.png

• 1 month later...

Archived