Columbine High School(Yes that same Columbine)

roxfan00

Columbine is in the Colorado State Football title game this weekend and for the playoffs I guess they busted out these new uniforms.

pomona.jpg

chatfield2.jpg

chatfield1.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

What I want to know is what those little black dashes on the other represent...or are...

p1268752804_87166.jpg

Looks like wolf heads and the old New England Patriots logo.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Let me just guarantee you right now that if Columbine wins a state title there will be a movie under production within a year.

But good for them. I'd love to see them win and not get exploited for it. Decent unis - you could do a lot worse.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

They already won state. It was the following fall after the tragic day. Shoulda made that movie already...but they are a football power in Colorado. They contend every year and have won state at least twice in the past decade or so.

Actually I believe they won back-to-back state titles after the tragedy.

Haha, "Rebels."

Haha, banned anywhere else on the internet.

Doubtful. As if I'm the first person ever to say "boy, that's a poor nickname, all things considered." Clearly, pointing this out is a capital offense that should result in preventing me from replying to, or even reading, threads on this board. I'll just show myself out.

Archived