Toronto Maple Leafs Concept

speedy

So first off i'll start by saying i love the current Leafs jerseys minus the logo, so i figured i'd use the 1938-1969 logo and give the jerseys an old school feel (if thats possible). I wasnt sure what pants to use so i slapped both on there, still not really done with these and any C&C would be greatly appreciated.

toronto.png

EDIT: Changed the font, not sure how the arch looks.. will flatten it out depending on the feedback

EDIT II: Added an Alt. Jersey just 'cause.

• 2 weeks later...

So first off i'll start by saying i love the current Leafs jerseys minus the logo, so i figured i'd use the 1938-1969 logo and give the jerseys an old school feel (if thats possible). I wasnt sure what pants to use so i slapped both on there, still not really done with these and any C&C would be greatly appreciated.

toronto.png

torontoalt.png

EDIT: Changed the font, not sure how the arch looks.. will flatten it out depending on the feedback

EDIT II: Added an Alt. Jersey just 'cause.

THESE ARE EXACTLY WHAT ME AND MANY MANY MANY OTHER LEAF FANS HAVE WANTED ALL ALONG! :D

awesome stuff ^_^

not too sure about the arched names though :)

though i wouldnt mind seeing this logo for the alt:

TOR_275.gif

Wade-sig.png

if the white jersey had a bold blue collar, like the blue jersey has a bold white collar, then you'd be perfect on these.

I will second that idea.

I really like these, but (and I know that I'm probably in the minority) I liked the cuffs to you had to began with better. They were alittle different, but they seemed to fit very well with the rest of the jersey.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't mind standing out as the lone Leafs fan with this opinion, but:

Enough of the retro look damn it...

I'm afraid MLS(f-ing)E would go for that... Since it's the organization's mantra to stay in the future and refuse any innovation.

I'd say, keep one retro looking as an Alt if you want, but let's move forward with a Reebok/Buffalo-like template, with Nashville Silver stripes... (or do that for ALT)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived