Ottawa Senators Concept

speedy

Like unwind, I'm not crazy about the Kings-esque font. I'm not feeling the coloured patches at the end of the sleeve either.

The rest is very nice. Much better than their current home and road.

Good work

great job, i like this a lot better than the ones they have now. Its still traditional but modern and sleek at the same time. I was also wondering if anyone had this template rasterized or painterized? thanks

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Absolutely love it except for the number font. It's too like...fat and uncomfortable, lol.

I thought the fattened LA Kings font looked Gladiator-Esque, which I thought would work well with this set but the more I look at it the less I like it.

You said it, the Ottawa Senators set when the entered the league was the only ones that have ever been good. I'm glad the white jersey has survived this long it still rocks and is classy and classic looking. The original black jersey was just as nice and, actully matched the white. They ruined it when they put white between the red stripes on the sleeves. Things have been getting worse and worse with each new jersey. I don't know why everyone tries to put the God aweful peace tower logo on the Senators jersey. It was rejected because it sucks, let it die.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the Peace Tower logo when they designed it. It looks like they used Paint to make it.

Which brings me to my point: It would be nice to see you use one of the other two secondary logos the Senators have over the Peace Tower.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

• 1 month later...

Good job on these! Keeping the striping simple as opposed to the hideous crap they wear now.

Very close to Team Canada, which is absolutely logical.

But until they absolutely that 6@/ (censored) looking Gladiator, no Sens jersey will look good.

And it forces die-hard fans to wear skirts to games... Come-on!!!

I'd like to see an ALT with the Secondary logo on it, maybe even the old one withe the full wordmark spelled out.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

It's OK. Not my favorites among your sets, but it's not bad.

Two things that kept gnawing at me while looking at this:

1. With so many teams wearing red and black, a Sens concept really should make more use of gold to set it apart from the Devils, Blackhawks, Flames and Hurricanes. This could use more gold - and not only that, the laurel striping they use now is the double bonus of a unique, distinctive element that infuses some gold into the look. I'd keep the laurel, the same way I hope the 'Canes keep the hurricane warning flag stripe.

2. The Kings' font is unique to them. And even they ditched that hideous "tomahawk 1" look years ago. I don't like the font when used by the team it was designed for; I don't like it here at all. Serpentine works fine on the current set; I'd keep that as well.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived