New Leafs logo coming?

DEAD!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the Leafs go back to the retro logo. Wouldn't mind seeing the 1967 Centennial Leafs logo return either. :)

Is the new logo posted anywhere? Probably not but I thought I would ask.

Also, is there a site that has these new style hockey jersey that I can go to?

The new logo hasn't been released yet. We'll see it during the All-Star weekend with the rest of the new style jerseys.

I hope they dont go all dramatic and a whole new look such as the buffalo sabres. Alot of leaf fans including me would be pissed if they ruined the tradition of leaf logo. Minor changes dont bother me.

The current Leafs logo has nothing in the way of history, not like the alt logo does. Ultimately, once the Ballard-Leaf fades into history, it will come to represent nothing but a dark age in the Leafs' history. I hope they create a new Leaf that looks nothing like the current Ballard-Leaf. As long as there is no silver, or TML logo, they can't go wrong.

(Then again, it's RBK, so they're either use silver and/or the TML logo, or find an other way to screw up what should be a simple logo).

If they are using the same people who created the Toronto Marlies logo then I won't be TOO worried because its not that bad of a logo. Sure I'd like the MARLIES banner to be smaller but otherwise its not bad. All I can say is I'll scoop up all the new crap that comes out with the new logo on it, lol, especially an authentic jersey the SECOND it becomes avaliable. ...I think I have a problem...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I hope the Leafs go back to the retro logo. Wouldn't mind seeing the 1967 Centennial Leafs logo return either. :)

A question for CMU.. Did I create the Flags logo for you or was it for someone else?

I'm not sure who made it for me. I've had the Flags and Generals banners since the beginning of last season, so I'm not sure who made them. :wacko::D

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

not to go off topic but I got a kick out of this piece from same article:

SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY: Most Toronto hockey fans are all too aware of who Marian Hossa is, especially after his hat trick against the Leafs Thursday. But not a certain waiter in Atlanta.

Out for a dinner with friends recently, Hossa was asked by the waiter what he did for a living.

Hossa replied, "I play for the Atlanta Thrashers."

"Who are the Thrashers?" asked the waiter.

"They're the hockey team ? the Atlanta Thrashers hockey team," Hossa explained.

"Oh ... what's hockey?" asked the waiter.

If anyone is wondering why hockey is in trouble in some parts of the U.S., Hossa's little episode might serve as exhibit A.

:D

As for the new leafs logo, it shouldn't be too drastic of a change. Probably if anything a sleek modernization.

The only problem with this story is that it tells NOTHING about the waiter.

Half of the wait staff I see in Raleigh, for example, barely speaks English, a product of an Hispanic heritage. No hockey team outside of Texas and Arizona has made any serious effort to recruit fans from the Latino base, and if the waiter was Hispanic, I could completely understand that response.

nav-logo.png

I hope they dont go all dramatic and a whole new look such as the buffalo sabres.

leafaslug.jpg

Uh oh.

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to put up something like this. :D

:flagcanada:

ZOMG The Leafaslug will ruin Christmas!!

Maybe I'm in the minority because I'm not a Leafs fan or whatever (Go Rangers :)), but I have ZERO problem with the current logo and don't see anything that NEEDS to be toyed with. If they're going to go with a Jets "old is new again" deal that would be fine, but this has potential to suck just because I fear they may be changing just because of the new jerseys....

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived