Louisville Red tops and Black Bottoms, Ugh!

Candyc0ded

Louisville is wearing their black pants with their red uni's. What a nasty combo.

Please, don't post a pic of these uni's if possible. I commend them using different combinations, but I think their next best combo is the black jersey with the white pants.

Ya know, I like it. With the red jersey, black pants, and red socks, it all goes together quite well. The only downside is that the white helmet looks rather out of place. I say get a black helmet for times like these, and for that unnecessary and unpleasant "blackout" look, if they really insist on doing it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think red, white, and black are some of the best combos out there if done right. My old HS had those colors and we had THE best looking unis in the county Home: Red Helmet FSU spear, Black shirt, white pants Road: Red/White/Red Alt: Red/Red/White and then some new toad came in and made it monochrome white and white helmet on the road and for home it's white/red/black and it looks like garbage. The white helmet sticks out like a cold sore on a cute girl's face.

KISSwall09.jpg

Louisville is wearing their black pants with their red uni's. What a nasty combo.

Please, don't post a pic of these uni's if possible. I commend them using different combinations, but I think their next best combo is the black jersey with the white pants.

capt.1372f36c91da411bb215772567467c8c.connecticut_louisville_football_kyer108.jpgcapt.d3b57942038f4e8ca9b87ac0f5795a06.connecticut_louisville_football_kyer106.jpg

Oh - you said don't?

How Northern Illinois of the Cardinals.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived