Broncos Field Beirut Table...

See Red

I don't know how many remember but I shared a Denver Nuggets Beer Pong table that I created sometime last year. It was an exact replica of the Nuggets court... Denver Nuggets Beer Pong Table

Well, here is my newest creation, a Denver Broncos beer pong table.

The lines are all 1/8" car pinstriping and the logos are completely hand painted. The biggest glaring problem is that there's too much space between the Broncos head and the Broncos wordmark in the endzone. It was a real pain in the ass doing the hashmarks.

111906035.jpg

111906034.jpg

111906033.jpg

Unfortunately the blue paint has a shine to it while the rest is completely dull. But the rest it paint from Lowes while I didn't need enough blue to justify spending more than I had to on it, so it's from a craft store.

Questions? Comments? Anything?

IUe6Hvh.png

Really amazing work just like the Nuggets one man. I am sure this takes a year and a day to create but to be completely honest, I bet you could make some good money making some for people. I would bet I have some friends that would love to have one.

Great job.

PopHeading-1.gif

Well, great job. However I think the reason there is such a gap between the logo and wordmark is because it appears as though you used the wrong Broncos font. Their wordmark is more compressed virtically and this seems to not have that compression, if you can understand what I'm saying.

Well, great job. However I think the reason there is such a gap between the logo and wordmark is because it appears as though you used the wrong Broncos font. Their wordmark is more compressed virtically and this seems to not have that compression, if you can understand what I'm saying.

Yep. I don't have illustrator or anything on the computer at my apartment and I didn't feel like taking the drive to my parents house so I had to work with what I had, which is the font they use for their names on their uniforms and such. I had to compress it vertically and use that. Fortunately though, I think you have to be a member of this forum to notice! :D

The table didn't actually take that long to create, and it was literally all me. I worked on it while watching sports on TV or when I didn't have anything better to do.

For reference on the font issue, here's this image... http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/afc/invesco105.jpg ... you can definetely see a difference in the fonts.

Also, most pictures will show white endzone font with no midfield logo, but I looked at a picture of my phone from the week they played the Ravens and I attended the game and this was how the field was painted, so I went with this.

IUe6Hvh.png

Yep. I don't have illustrator or anything on the computer at my apartment and I didn't feel like taking the drive to my parents house so I had to work with what I had, which is the font they use for their names on their uniforms and such. I had to compress it vertically and use that. Fortunately though, I think you have to be a member of this forum to notice! :D

The table didn't actually take that long to create, and it was literally all me. I worked on it while watching sports on TV or when I didn't have anything better to do.

For reference on the font issue, here's this image... http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/afc/invesco105.jpg ... you can definetely see a difference in the fonts.

Also, most pictures will show white endzone font with no midfield logo, but I looked at a picture of my phone from the week they played the Ravens and I attended the game and this was how the field was painted, so I went with this.

Here's a photo, best I could find, of that design of the field.

http://images.43things.com/place/00/06/f4/455800lr.jpg

That is incredible!! I love the idea. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first! It puts to shame those days I used to simply re-draw football fields on lined school paper.

-I think the white word mark may be used when the Rapids still had games left in the season. Then after the MLS season, they switch to an orange word-mark.

That is incredible!! I love the idea. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first! It puts to shame those days I used to simply re-draw football fields on lined school paper.

-I think the white word mark may be used when the Rapids still had games left in the season. Then after the MLS season, they switch to an orange word-mark.

Could be. That would make sense for the no midfield logo. I don't follow the Rapids in the slightest bit so I have literally no idea when their season was over, but I know the orange wordmark and midfield logo have been that way since at least week five when they played Baltimore, so I don't know.

IUe6Hvh.png

Cripes, man. That's amazing.

I think when I get an apartment or something of the sort, I've got a project to work on. From the pictures, the shiny blue doesn't seem like it's a big deal. It kind of gives the Bronco an aura. I sure hope you don't use that Rocky Mountain-brewed bev'rage just to keep with the theme. :D

So do you have 2 pong tables now, with the Nuggets?

The Nuggets table is on particle board, so it's not really strong enough to support itself. We put the table on the island in our kitchen with a chair under the end that hangs off the furthest. The chair is just a tad bit taller than the countertop itself, so with the Nuggets table it bends, rather than just keeping a straight, barely noticable angle. We had another piece of plywood we would put under it but we loaned that to a friend, so the Nuggets table is pretty useless without it. I don't know what type of wood this is, to be honest, I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. It's pretty heavy, though, and pretty strong.

My friend did an Avalanche table and even rounded off the edges, but the logos aren't painted on, like on mine. I'll try and get ahold of some pictures of it.

As for what beer we use... I'm in college, we go with what's cheapest. So Keystone Light, usually. :D

The blue paint being shiney isn't too big of a deal. Now that I put a clear coat over it the whole thing shines.

I do want to make another one. I actually enjoy making them, as hard as they can be to make.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived