Touchdown celebration...

ChicoStater

ESPN is flip-flopping on this issue like crazy. They had a "Top 10 worst celebrations" and one of the worst celebrations was handing the ball to the ref. But they hate end-zone celebrations. What are you supposed to do? Keep running ala Forrest Gump?

The announcers were being morons too. They were ALL laughing at Horn's cell phone, and then they all said they didn't like it. If you don't like it...WHY are you laughing?!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

No class. Joe Horn just showed himself to be.... dumb. He's just Dumb.

Agree, cheap attention to himself.  Heres, the catch, we're all sitting here at talking about it - don't we have anything better to do than to discuss the antics of some "idiot"; yes a great individual accomplishments, but thats what he's paid to do - hand the ball to the ref and get the h*ll of the field! :angry:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

STL, It's not the NFL and the Rams. I watched Sportscenter last night and they had the history of the celebration. The rule against organized end zone celbration goes back to the Redskins and the "fun bunch"

I still say that Barry Sanders sent a bigger message to the opponet by just handing the ball to the ref.

The rule wasn't put into place until the Rams dance though.

Lotsa teams have also moved, but no team until the Rams had to pay the league to move...no teams since either...

Archived