Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
LEWJ, December 5, 2006 in Concepts
[out of date]
Good start. Make the pant and helmet stripe mimic the sleeve stripe. Also adding the Fleur de Lis to the pant or jersey would be a nice addition too.
Hey I hate the Saints but that looks good.
I'm loving this look, even the black monochrome looks good because of those socks. If they went to these it's be an upgrade. Only thing I would add is the Louisiana patch, I think it looks good and is a nice tribute to the fans for sticking with the team after Katrina.
I think it looks real good. I like the throwback look.
I love it, but it just screams Browns a little too much.
Is there a way to keep that classic look while remaining unique?
What, no gold monochrome?
Just kidding, great work as usual. I like the shade of the gold.
The only thing I'm not sure about is the logo on top the pants stripes. It's a little hard to make out, maybe move it in front of the pants, kind of on the thigh, just below the belt
What, no gold monochrome?Just kidding, great work as usual. I like the shade of the gold.The only thing I'm not sure about is the logo on top the pants stripes. It's a little hard to make out, maybe move it in front of the pants, kind of on the thigh, just below the beltGood work.
Put the logo on the front of pants and added an all gold combo...
Good job. I would take this over the current set, and the gold's match! Why not throw in some white pants for more options.
Looks good, you need white pants though.
Things I like:
- The striped socks, especially on the all-black set. I don't like monochrome looks but the socks at least make it bearable.
- Pants stripe, though this template needs a side view.
- The retro look.
- Ditch the gold jersey. It never looks right, whether it's the Saints, Georgia Tech, whoever. Plus, the all-gold set is just hard on the eyes (i.e. ugly).
- Make the numbers on the white jersey gold with black trim.
- Use "New Orleans" instead of "Saints" on the away jersey.
- If memory serves, the "solid" sleeve stripes were only worn 1967-68. After that, they were separated by thin jersey-colored stripes like in this pic. I'd use those instead of the Brown-esque stripes in this set.
Something just bothers me about these...had trouble figuring it out but they're almost too similar to previous sets to tell you the truth.
And the feet on the template look funny, as if they're facing away from the viewer (in which case this guy would be on IR!).
Love 'em. Love the darker gold. Love the "Browns" stripes. Just great.
Those are nice concepts. They're suppose to change uni design next year. In my opinion I hope its not too drastic. The only thing that bugs me is the gold collar on the black jerseys. I hope they keep the clean sleaves and do not add stripes. The stripes just seem too associated with the browns. I know we use to have them... but that was a long time ago. Oh.. and whatever happens, keep the Louisiana patch on the front of the jersey. I love that!