Still Turkin'

Discrim

http://discrimproductions.50webs.com/turksbbpage

Here in Racine, we get some Chicago channels in addition to Milwaukee stations, and on the Chitown PBS station they show a Chicago HS game of the week during basketball season. I stumbled upon one of these games a couple years ago, and while I forget who the visitors were, I vividly remember the homestanding Julian Jaguars, if for nothing else than their distinctive uniforms: the front was orange and white bars and the back was solid white. the numbers were solid black, which was somewhat hard to read on the front. Notice I called these stripes "bars" and not "hoops", as they didn't wrap all the way around as hoops do. This uniform was the main inspiration for this new set I unveil here.

turksbbpage_turkshomebb.png

turksbbpage_turksroadbb.png

turksbbpage_turksthirdbb.png

the turkey I used for my now-defunct NCFA team and a couple VaTech sets returns attached to a new moniker, the Blacksburg Turks (I know, I know, thinly veiled, but Norfolk Turks doesn't have the same ring to it). the third jersey here was partly inspired by the Cleveland Force and partly by the Nuggets' rainbow throwbacks (heh, I kept the road shorts with this set cus I'm too cheap to buy orange shorts :D )

have your say

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think these are definitely original, and borderline insane...in a good way. To me, the jersey's have kind of creamish colored stripes, and I think they would look better in just solid white. The alternate jerseys are my favorites in this set. I think it would look pretty sweet with off-colored shorts and I would probably buy that jersey if it came into production.

This idea is sweet, and it looks supreme. A

I think these are definitely original, and borderline insane...in a good way. To me, the jersey's have kind of creamish colored stripes, and I think they would look better in just solid white. The alternate jerseys are my favorites in this set. I think it would look pretty sweet with off-colored shorts and I would probably buy that jersey if it came into production.

This idea is sweet, and it looks supreme. A

thank you, thank you...I'd thought of going with white, but I figure I'd switch things up a little and go cream.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived