What are your talents?

Richterscale

I have quite a talent of breakdancing. No I am not lieing, it's the truth. People say that I'm the best dancer in my school. What are your talents?

I thought your talent was pretending not to be a former poster   :;):

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Some would say im a natural athlete... you name it a play it and a pretty high level... however right now Im cheerleading... yeah shut up lol... I currently compete/coach for the University of Regina team as well I am coaching a high school all-star team called the Capital Cheer Rebels, we train out of Regina... however hockey is my first love, I am a certified wrestling coach too... and YzerFan... you have yet to meet the king of useless knowledge... I take on groups of people at a time in trivial pursuit because they refuse to play me one on one...lol...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I can write twisted bizarre stories on short notice. I once wrote a story about a naked guy who has a nightmare about zombies at his local McDonald's and ants who took over his mirror. He then woke up his head stuck between the cushions of his couch.

I once wrote a five minute speech about how a person can hit their head off the floor of a bus. The class was in stitches.

Give me three items and I will write a short story about them.

I invite you to read this: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/milking.txt

Also, I have this huge knack for remember people's birthdays. I know the birthday of more than 200 members of my graduating class. I still remember most of them. People call me a freak because of it. I laugh.

If I had more time, I could tell you more about me.

More no better reason, I recommending downloading this MP3.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

and YzerFan... you have yet to meet the king of useless knowledge... I take on groups of people at a time in trivial pursuit because they refuse to play me one on one...lol...

So do I. Or at least I used to, before my family stopped playing against me. We modified the rules so that rather than having to answer one question to win the game, I have to answer an entire card.

I did all the quiz bowl stuff when I was in high school and I still hold the unofficial record for "style points" by answering a question before it was asked.

I'm kind of out of it now, though, 'cause I never watch Jeopardy anymore and no one will play me in Trivial Pursuit. Really disappoints me 'cause I like that stuff so much.

I have the astounding and most awesome ability to know anything and everything there is to know about the Simpsons. I've thought about additioning to the show "beat the Geeks" to be their s[pecial guest Simpsons Geek  :D

well, enough fantasy, been an art students for a long time, I love designing and creating things, I have a real big constructive side to myself

I have the astounding and most awesome ability to know anything and everything there is to know about the Simpsons. I've thought about additioning to the show "beat the Geeks" to be their s[pecial guest Simpsons Geek :D

oh dont get me started on the simpsons geek... that kid couldnt tie my shoes... i would take his medal so fast the comic book guy would show up and give him a "worst geek ever"

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'm not pretending to be a former poster. I changed my name to wipe out all my bad memories. I'm a very stressed out guy. I don't think that any of you guys are stupid. All I want is friends on the Internet. Maybe you guys should forget my incident too. One more thing, I didn't kill anyone!

prank calls baby. i do the best old man voice.

ever hear the jerky boys "Stan Rosenberg"? i do that voice great

I take it you're talking about Sol Rosenberg?  My favorite Jerky Boys character is Tarbash.

makin a couple annexes to mine, i also used to be able to recite all the states' capitals, though i'm rusty from not doing it for many years.  at least i'm not one of these morons who can't find their own state on a map

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow, I forgot a few. I did the quiz bowl stuff in middle school, we don't have a high school team. I set a district record with 270 points (27 correct answers) in one match (a match consists of 3 5-minute rounds). To put this in perspective, we won that match 360-110. And like Discrim, I can name the capitals of every US state and Canadian province, and the capitals of a majority of countries.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I've never had a problem in school, scoring consistently high marks, so I guess I've got school smarts. I'm pretty good with computers, I'm creative, and have a decent arm in football. I've been known to enjoy (and dominate) a round of trivia or two, but the Trivial Pursuit game in my home has no questions on anything since I've been born, so not much luck there.

One thing I'm terrible at is Madden (get beat all the time by my other Madden-playing friend, and have trouble stopping the computer's passing attack in Rookie mode, although I still win 80-something to about 14 or 21). However, I can't get enough of the game. I love the front office part almost as much as the gameplay. For that reason I love NHL series games too. Come to think of it, I've never won a game on NHL games' Pro level either. Never could score on NHL 95. Played that game off and on for a year or two, and never won a game except when being the West All-Stars vs. the TB Lightning.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived