Chicago Shamrox (NLL) unveil uniforms

officeglenn

jersey-shamrox-design.jpg

I'd buy that and wear it on Western Avenue in March... if the name ended in "cks." As it stands, though, no flippin' way.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

jersey-shamrox-design.jpg

I'd buy that and wear it on Western Avenue in March... if the name ended in "cks." As it stands, though, no flippin' way.

But if they did that, how would they work in the lacrosse stick? How?! :P

Touche, officeglenn. Touche.

In fact, I now propose that the team change its name to "Shamroxx" to incorporate more lacrosse sticks. Just to say to the world, "Hey, lacrosse is the sport that we are playing in these uniforms." Also, the word "lacrosse," or better yet, "LAX" or "LAXX," should be incorporated somehow into the crest or striping. Or both.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

But if they did that, how would they work in the lacrosse stick? How?! :P

Nice suggestions by Sodboy, but the stick could just become the vertical line on the K. Problem solved. :grin:

Most Liked Content of the Dayย -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017ย  ย  ย /////ย  ย  ย ย Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005ย ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

What is it about proper grammar and spelling that so infuriates minor league team name creators? Why must they hate the English language so?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What is it about proper grammar and spelling that so infuriates minor league team name creators? Why must they hate the English language so?

So I take it you were never a fan of the WNBA Utah Starzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(or however many Z's were in the name.)

I like them - very nice. Simple and yet clean looking.

I love the orange swish/stripe.

Kansas-BB-banner.pngย My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021ย  ย  ย  ย  ย St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)ย ย 2023 Championsย  ย  ย Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived