Capitol City Angels

BostonBlazer

By looking at the two logos, you see what I mean by "Angels," the Blue Angel airplanes. For some reason, I wondered if this would work as a concept. The reason for two logos is because I couldn't decide which one would work as the primary, and which one the alternate.

ccangelssr7.th.png

Well, you dont really have a concept uniform yet, in your post you're wondering if you could make it into a concept. I think the logo should be in General Design until you make a uni for it.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I think a "Blue Angel" theme would work for a concept, but don't use either of those pictures. By "use" I mean put on a wordmark and call it good. Use them for inspiration and make a custom logo and you'll have a winner.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Well, you dont really have a concept uniform yet, in your post you're wondering if you could make it into a

concept. I think the logo should be in General Design until you make a uni for it.

Just because there isn't a uniform, doesn't mean he can't show a logo design.

i think the general design forum is for non-sports logos, so if this is a concept for a sports team (which it seems to be) then it's in the right place

by the way, a concept like this is, in my opinion a true concept...uniform design takes much less talent and creativity than designing an entire logo

on to the concept...it's solid - i'm not sure about the circle around it, but it could work, particularly as a helmet logo

on the upper logo, i'd take the thing that looks like a head or headrest out of the canopy, and maybe make it look like there is a reflection coming off the canopy and some of the other rounded sections of the plane - if you made the canopy a very light gray, you could use white as your reflection color there, and in the blue portions of the plane you could use a shade of your blue - i realize this is easier said than done, but it would give your logo a little more dimension - you may also consider removing the black outline and using a darker shade of the blue...just some thoughts

jldesigns404eo.png

Well, you dont really have a concept uniform yet, in your post you're wondering if you could make it into a

concept. I think the logo should be in General Design until you make a uni for it.

Just because there isn't a uniform, doesn't mean he can't show a logo design.

i think the general design forum is for non-sports logos, so if this is a concept for a sports team (which it seems to be) then it's in the right place

by the way, a concept like this is, in my opinion a true concept...uniform design takes much less talent and creativity than designing an entire logo

on to the concept...it's solid - i'm not sure about the circle around it, but it could work, particularly as a helmet logo

on the upper logo, i'd take the thing that looks like a head or headrest out of the canopy, and maybe make it look like there is a reflection coming off the canopy and some of the other rounded sections of the plane - if you made the canopy a very light gray, you could use white as your reflection color there, and in the blue portions of the plane you could use a shade of your blue - i realize this is easier said than done, but it would give your logo a little more dimension - you may also consider removing the black outline and using a darker shade of the blue...just some thoughts

I'll take your suggestion and see what I can come up with. ;)

Archived