Kubina Jersey Number Change

benpc21

I dont follow the leafs very closely, but I was checking out their home page today and saw that Pavol Kubina changed numbers a few weeks ago from 73 to 31 and on the leafs web site they are offering to update your jersey for free. I thought this was a cool move on their part, espcially a change somewhat early into the season. They claim Pavol will be picking up the tab, if that happens, I have no way of knowing, but still a nice move none the less. I remember picking up my Satan #18 when he was changing between 18 and 81 on the Sabres and was kind of bummed that shortly after he quit doing this (due to a player on the team taking 18), so I've got to give credit to the Leafs for this move. Has anyone had this done or know what they are doing? Are the taking the numbers off your old jersey and putting new ones on (in which case id almost rather keep the 73, I'd imagine the old stitching would mess up the jersey) or just trading it for a new #31 jersey?

SEAsig.png

Pavel Kubina is my hero. :hockeysmiley:

I'd like to know the final count on how many people take them up on it.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Pavel Kubina is my hero. :hockeysmiley:

I'd like to know the final count on how many people take them up on it.

Yeah me too, it would be interesting to know

and for the record, spyboy, you are my hero, i just say that note about 242 hockey jerseys, and I bow to you.

SEAsig.png

I remember picking up my Satan #18 when he was changing between 18 and 81 on the Sabres and was kind of bummed that shortly after he quit doing this (due to a player on the team taking 18), so I've got to give credit to the Leafs for this move.

wait...im not much of a hockey person...there was a player named Satan??? pronounced the same?

I remember picking up my Satan #18 when he was changing between 18 and 81 on the Sabres and was kind of bummed that shortly after he quit doing this (due to a player on the team taking 18), so I've got to give credit to the Leafs for this move.

wait...im not much of a hockey person...there was a player named Satan??? pronounced the same?

He's now w/ the Islanders, its spelled satan which is the fun part, but its pronounced sha-tan.

SEAsig.png

He's now w/ the Islanders, its spelled satan which is the fun part, but its pronounced sha-tan.

He so should have gone to the Devils instead of the Islanders!

Miroslav Satan, pronounced sha-tan'.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived