LA Kings Alt.

eRay

I have been tweaking this and working on it for months now, and I think its finally time to unleash it. I am not a big NHL fan, and I don't know a lot about the teams or jerseys, so I may break some NHL rules without knowing it. If so, sorry. I was looking at NHL jerseys one day and realized that the Kings alt. jersey is pretty awful looking (IMO). This of course made me want to redo it. First off, I changed the logo to the 1996 Angry King logo. I liked the way it looked, and wanted to change the color a little to fit this scheme. The striping on the socks, sleeves, and bottom of the jersey are an adaptation of the striping the team used back when they had black, white, and silver jerseys (92-93 to my knowledge). the stripes are considerably thinner, but that is simply artistic license. the original stripe idea started with those 92-93 jerseys. anyway, here goes, C&C.

Picture2copy.png

Theres too much purple/black, maybe you should try and add some white in there. It's really dark and it kind of clashes because their is one dark color by another, seperate them.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

bring back the yellow... black is over used in sports design...

Funny how in trying to combine the purple from their original unis with the Silver & Black from their "We wanna be the Raiders" phase, they ended up looking like they're biting the Sacramento Kings when they (LA) are the original Kings.

brew.png

The second is much improved, making the beard stand out like that is a huge improvement.

I'm thinking baout what it would look like with a layer of purple in the numbers, but then the purple is prevalent in the rest of the design.

Just curious as to what the back of the uniform would look like (cresting colours, etc.)

Archived