Orlando Magic wearing their throwbacks tonight

roxfan00

Those "sublimated star" jerseys always reminded me of...

low_1615_1.jpg

...cheap youth soccer jerseys.

The first set and the currents are definitely better.

Totally agree. I think of cheap Diadora (sic) soccer jerseys. Like the ones worn in "Ladybugs"

Mark me down as a lover of the original uniforms, especially the Blues. Love the shorts, really cool design.

Those Grizzlies ones are so ugly, but really its the choice of color. That teal is WAY too bright, and red with it? I really hated the uniforms after that too. They really did themselves a service by changing the colors after the move to Memphis.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those Magic unis are old enough to be considered throwbacks, then I want to see these for one night:

17281917_o.jpg

I never realized this before, but those pinstripes on the old Raptor jersey aren't straight... they're lightning bolts. I guess the enormous dinosaur wasn't a bold enough fashion statement.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The second jersey I ever purchased was a replica Damon Stoudimare Toronto Raptors jersey in 1996. It had no pinstriping, and the logo was significantly smaller. Still looked kinda... strange... but not as over the top as the one that's being shown here.

As for the Grizzlies, I almost got a Bryant Reeves (remember him?) instead of that, but I remember not being as impressed because it just had the stripes on the trim rather than the design.

philly.png

Archived