Avalon Surf (fantisy arena football team not on ccslc)

fkaKrock5cent

Hi everybody I will be in a non ccslc leauge and here is my teams uniforms but afew notes

1 the helamtes on the jersy/pants template IS NOT THE ACCUAL HELMATE! I used a seprate template for the helmates

2 I realy wanted to do something oringal with this so I have a Stripe on the sleeve and 2 stripes on the pants

So here are the 2006 Avalon Surf

Home

avalonsurfhome.png

Away

AvalonSurfAway.png

Helmates

avalonsurfhelmates.png

C and C would be great (also i did have 33hooligan to use these logos)

I think you've got some good ideas here, but you need to clean this up a bit. The helmet stripes are not symmetrical, and they aren't the same as the ones pictured with the uniforms. I'm not sure about blue number son the blue jersey, either.

Thanks wehen i get more time i'll try and clean it up abit also if you read note 1 i type tht the helmate shown with the jersy isn't the real helmate.

Thanks Again!

Are you referring to the style of helmet, or the the striping pattern? Because I meant the stripes.

what you've done is take a pretty nice logo and really make it look bad by pairing it with very poorly executed uniforms and helmets - you should take some time cleaning up your template, and then take your time when executing the striping, etc. so that lines are uniform and even - please don't take this personally, but this is shoddy work

jldesigns404eo.png

Hey fk5, I hope you don't ind if I did a concept on that uni.

AVconceptcopy.jpg

What do you think?

wow hooligan something about that helmet makes me want to not like it... BUT I CAN'T! Its very cool looking. You should really starting doing some more concepts, from looking at your work over on the requests forum you have tons of talent. Good Job.

Overall I don't mind H33's uniform, though I'd be going for a different font for the numbers.

What's the deal with the name font being very standard and traditional, and the numbers being crazy?

Isn't there a rule about that? There should be.

Also, is it just the shading that makes the middle of the pants and jersey a slightly lighter blue?

Or is it meant to have a gradient? Or is that my PC?

For example, the shade behind the numbers is lighter than the shade on the shoulders.

I like the helmets. Kinda Wolverines-on-acid; but that's not a bad thing.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Overall I don't mind H33's uniform, though I'd be going for a different font for the numbers.

What's the deal with the name font being very standard and traditional, and the numbers being crazy?

Isn't there a rule about that? There should be.

Also, is it just the shading that makes the middle of the pants and jersey a slightly lighter blue?

Or is it meant to have a gradient? Or is that my PC?

For example, the shade behind the numbers is lighter than the shade on the shoulders.

I like the helmets. Kinda Wolverines-on-acid; but that's not a bad thing.

No it's not your computer, I see gradients too. My one comment of hooligan's designs is that he uses gradients a little too often.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Firstly, he's helping you out. There's nothing wrong with that. There's no reason for you to flip out. You should be glad that he thought it worth his time to do so. So chill.

Secondly, whether or not you like it, it's an improvement (save the number font)... there, I said it.

Thirdly, if you want to even think about joining any sort of league on these boards, you need to learn to spell.

Alright. I'm done being a dick.

Yoinks! And Away!

philly.png

Archived