Weird, off logos

roxfan00

The L.A. Clippers thread got me thinking...is there other logos out there for any team that is off, that isn't quite right or a mistake??

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

all of the NIFL.

now that i think about it and look at logos, i found some questionable ones. I am not saying they wre wrong, but it is possible that they are off.

Fever:

IND_1573.gif

and old Pacers:

IND_5219.gif

just look at the 'basketballs' in those logos closely, they look off a little bit, especially the pacers one, haha.

edit:took out the hornets because dsgitlin thinks like i do.

Buffalo Sabres.

Too easy.

I also just noticed this:

990.gif

Two of the seams are closer together than the other one. Annoying, huh?

EDIT: See how the automatic edit-by feature is good?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

PRO_2158.gif

why is the bottom spoke of the hub like that? it pains me.

SJ_181.gif

why doesn't the tape go all the way around the stick blade? that's always bugged me, as well.

it's also always confused me and annoyed me that the miami heat's logo changes color once it enters the hoop. why in god's name would the flame be yellow on the outside of the hoop, but red on the inside of the hoop? was it just so they could fit their secondary color into the primary logo? because i can't even look at that logo without thinking how stupid it is.

and eray... what annoys me about that fever logo is that the innermost red circle isn't complete.

Not exactly what we're talking about, but the New Jersey Net logo has a hoop with NO NET! Drives me crazy

That is just so they will feel more at home when they move to Brooklyn.

:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The Baltimore Orioles has always bothered me.

BAL_620.gif

What is exactly supposed to be, a field or what, if so what is that inner diamond there for.

That one's always bothered me.

The green and sand is so unneccesary - the bird sitting on the wordmark is a fantastic primary, and doesn't need to be cluttered.

What is exactly supposed to be, a field or what, if so what is that inner diamond there for.

That one's always bothered me.

The green and sand is so unneccesary - the bird sitting on the wordmark is a fantastic primary, and doesn't need to be cluttered.

But how would you know what sport the Orioles play without the diamond? :P

Actually, I think the diamond is probably there to mimic the diamond in the Oriole Park at Camden Yards logo. The following grainy image is from some website called sportslogos.net:

BAL_g95iy6hjdbhehui8edfx.gif

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

26.gif

Other things about the Sharks .... bugs me cause I have a Sharks baseball hat. The small fin on the right should have a white line separating it from the body ... as it is it looks like a second smaller dorsal fin on the top of the animal. And the stick was obviously done by someone who doesn't know hockey. Besides the incorrect tape on the blade, the knob should be made of tape. And what are those odd lines on the stick near the knob?

[

it's also always confused me and annoyed me that the miami heat's logo changes color once it enters the hoop. why in god's name would the flame be yellow on the outside of the hoop, but red on the inside of the hoop? was it just so they could fit their secondary color into the primary logo? because i can't even look at that logo without thinking how stupid it is.

didnt it used to be a gradient?

all of the NIFL.

now that i think about it and look at logos, i found some questionable ones. I am not saying they wre wrong, but it is possible that they are off.

Fever:

IND_1573.gif

and old Pacers:

IND_5219.gif

just look at the 'basketballs' in those logos closely, they look off a little bit, especially the pacers one, haha.

The ball in the Pacers logo looks more like an over sized tennis ball.

rangersCBSig.gif

[

didnt it used to be a gradient?

Yes, it did.

i understand it used to be a gradient... and i understand why it isn't anymore...

but i still don't understand why they don't use an all-red flame, or at the very least go like the tennessee titans, and do a multiple colored flame that way.

all of the NIFL.

Fever:

IND_1573.gif

and old Pacers:

IND_5219.gif

The ball in the Pacers logo looks more like an over sized tennis ball.

that's exactly what i was thinking!

untitled-6.jpg

BAL_620.gif

Not exactly what we're talking about, but the New Jersey Net logo has a hoop with NO NET! Drives me crazy

NJ_807.gif

HOLY SH....

There isn't a net is there?

I hate this franchise's name!

WSH_284.gif

And in that same vain... the Capitals.... with all lowercase letters.

And? Your point is? It's in reference to Washington being the Capital city.

WSH-C2_6532.gif

Last I checked, there wasn't a military base in DC.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived