Football Concept

LimeGuy

The orange on the "highlights" I was thinking of making straight instead of "v" shaped.

Originally, I was going to go monochrome with all of the uniforms, but I didn't like the monochrome orange, so I backed off.

Part of the "busy" is a result of my "revolutionary uniforms" thread. I like the tiger stripes, but I don't know about the highlight... I may go with a straight thick line.

The stripes are too long. They are almost meeting each other at the half point in the jersey, and that's way too close.

The stripes intercept the nameplate, and that's a problem, and they intercept the numbers (especially on the away jersey and that's a problem too.

The gray doesn't really fit in the Bengals colour scheme either.

However, I do like your work usually, however, this one does not work right now.

tiger-trads-logo267.jpgtigers_logo.gif

I do not plagarize. Yes, I based mine off of that logo and yes, I kept some similar traits, but as you can see I have made the mouth wider, the head shorter and I also have some other little tweaks here and there. Considering I drew my tiger by hand (while using the Mizzou one to look at), I am actually pleased that it came out looking as professional as it did. (Not offended, just pointing out the differences... so, do I need to adjust it more?)

Now, back to my uniforms.

Shorter stripes, so they don't protrude so far into the center... I can live with that adjustment, I think. In regards to the white side panels, is the first release better looking (home only) than the second?

tigers_display_case_3.png

Here is the new one... better?

More better, but plz loose the logos on the paints lol. Too big your just better off making it smaller puttin somewhere on the paints. Its a big distration. Not trying to be mean, puts its just my imo.

4kv29i.jpg

Lime. I really like the idea. I have always thought of this for the Bengals. Try just making the tiger stripes on the front of the pants Ion the pads) and white on the back (on the ass), kiind of like how a real tiger is colored. Just make the jersey black and plain, 'cause the pants will do the rest!

tiger-trads-logo267.jpgtigers_logo.gif

I do not plagarize. Yes, I based mine off of that logo and yes, I kept some similar traits, but as you can see I have made the mouth wider, the head shorter and I also have some other little tweaks here and there. Considering I drew my tiger by hand (while using the Mizzou one to look at), I am actually pleased that it came out looking as professional as it did. (Not offended, just pointing out the differences... so, do I need to adjust it more?)

Now, back to my uniforms.

Shorter stripes, so they don't protrude so far into the center... I can live with that adjustment, I think. In regards to the white side panels, is the first release better looking (home only) than the second?

I hate to be a prick...but since I'm so good at it...you can explain away all you want, you can claim you drew it by hand or whatever, but I guaran-damn-tee if you ever tried to market that thing, you'd be sued in .2 seconds, and you would so lose.

Plenty of people "borrow" logos for their concepts. Just admit to it when you do it.

Except that this is just for a fantasy team, so I guess there are no rules...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived