The new 2007 Batting Practice Jerseys

BadSeed84

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you guys say you don't like the idea of BP jerseys...you mean worn in games or having them at all?

I don't mind having them. I wear my 2006 Brewers Sunday alt BP all the time.

I just don't think they should be worn during games.

I love when dealers, including Steiner, sell player used BP jerseys as "Game Worn"! How can they be game worn if they are only worn for batting practice?!

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing this image, I also don't think that the Yankees will have two, and I am sure they will just make the whole thing navy, with no other color.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

There is an updated style sheet at Majestic's website. They also have a sweepstakes for autographed Ron Santo jerseys and for a chance to win tickets to 2008 All-Star Game & HR Derby.

Does anyone know where 2008 game is being held?

Hasn't been awarded yet but will go to an AL team.

Toronto made a bid for it, and I believe the Yankees did as well (last season at yankee stadium)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

There is an updated style sheet at Majestic's website. They also have a sweepstakes for autographed Ron Santo jerseys and for a chance to win tickets to 2008 All-Star Game & HR Derby.

Does anyone know where 2008 game is being held?

Hasn't been awarded yet but will go to an AL team.

Toronto made a bid for it, and I believe the Yankees did as well (last season at yankee stadium)

The Yanks have unofficially been awarded it already, the same way SF got the 2007 game by wink-wink back in 2005. MLB wants to go to Yankee Stadium one last time.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

So on uniwatchblog today there is a link to the updated ones

heres the pic

A6800-Cool-Base-BP-Jersey-On%20Field.jpg

Not a big difference in blue jays home and roads pratice jerseys. And once again im not supriced NOT too see any blue. There killing me lol

4kv29i.jpg

Looks like the Cubs are dropping navy. That's a good thing.

Yes... finally. Although looking at this now, and considering the new style's pullover fashion, I think using the primary logo found on their home jersey (a la '80s road) would have worked better -- and help differentiate this from the alt even more.

i'm kinda bummed that the mets switched their primary sidepanneling from orange to black. it would have been much better to see black officially designated as the third color. but good improvements for the cubbies. and what is with the indians' 3d numbering. it looks gross

sig2024.png

Archived