Football Concept 3

LimeGuy

I dont know about the font, but your pirate has a knife going through his head. I would just go with the skull, maybe have the sword/knife as a secondary.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Wish I'd have read that before I redid the logo. ^_^

Ok, so ignore the logo for a bit... check this out:

pirates_display_case_2.png

I like the dagger through the skull... the skull looks a little plain by itself, I think... which we can all take a look at on the helmet now. :)

The maroon really does look out of place. Maybe try adding soome bewteen the white and silver on the numbers. Side panels should always "run into" the same color on the pants so try doing the silver pants with the silver sides or black pants with a silver side stripe.

brew.png

How about if you made a second dagger, and crossed them, with the skull above them, forming a skull and crossed daggers look? A bit like this:

deadmen.jpg

Would be more pirate-ey.

Also, the uniforms aren't bad, but I'd put the skull on the sleeves and the numbers on the shoulders.

Do something to the otherwise plain Black.

(Not tiger stripes mind you, just something a little understated)

On the font, I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't seem to suit the pirate theme.

I think it's because it's rounded, and has a balloon feel to it.

Pirates, to me, remind me of thin ink pen script, which is obviously not going to suit either, and Ye Olde English type fonts. Obviously they can get a little hard to read, but one with that sort of look, while still legible would be better suited.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Wish I'd have read that before I redid the logo. ^_^

Ok, so ignore the logo for a bit... check this out:

pirates_display_case_2.png

I like the dagger through the skull... the skull looks a little plain by itself, I think... which we can all take a look at on the helmet now. :)

Look everybody it's the Raiders!

Just Kidding, these are too raiderish.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

While the original maroon side panel was too dark and got lost, you now have a color appearing exclusively on the helmet. If it's one of your three team colors, I think you need to add it to the uniform set somewhere - outlines, trim, something.

The dagger through the skull, if used as a helmet logo, makes the whole logo appear too small.

I'd put the TV numbers on the shoulders, and do something with a secondary on the sleeves.

It's where I sit.

Archived