Club Football Teams

Bucks6thMan

I was thinking the other day that someone should organize all of the collegiate club football teams into a league like the ACHA for hockey. I did a seach on collegeboard.com to see what schools have teams, but they didn't list Milwaukee which I know for a fact has a team (I used to play for them). So I'm wondering if anyone else knows of a club team that's not on this list.

Appalachian State

Dayton

Duke

Florida Southern

George Mason

Georgia State

Kankakee CC

Luzerne County CC (Pa.)

Marquette

Marshall

Mehodist Coll. (NC)

Milwaukee

North Carolina

Northern Iowa

Richard Stockton Coll. (NJ)

South Alabama

South Florida

Southern Illinois-Edwardsville

St. Paul's (Va.)

Texas-Dallas

UC-San Diego

Utah Valley State

Wisconsin-Parkside

Xavier (Ohio)

brew.png

Xavier (Ohio) has a team.

In the 1960's and 1970's club football was much more popular and their actually was a National Club Football Association that awarded national champions. Information about it on the internet however is very scarce.

I wasn't aware Parkside had a club team...conversely, I know the University of Dallas had a team briefly. Go figure, I live in Racine but was aware of the Dallas team. :wacko:

and though this doesn't exactly qualify, a handful of eastern schools have sprint football teams (basically regular football, except there's a weight limit of 175).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I wasn't aware Parkside had a club team...conversely, I know the University of Dallas had a team briefly. Go figure, I live in Racine but was aware of the Dallas team. :wacko:

and though this doesn't exactly qualify, a handful of eastern schools have sprint football teams (basically regular football, except there's a weight limit of 175).

I didn't know about Parkside either... I wonder why we never played them. Oddly enough we played at Carthage both years I was there.

brew.png

Archived