Another "authentic" Ebay Jersey

UnderDogX

o how i love cheap j.c.pennytargetwalmart jerseys. everything screen printed. no sleeve stripes only logos. deeeeeeeeeeeelicious

that's simply the Target-Walmart jersey ;)

the JC Penney-Sears-Kohl's jersey has TV numbers on the sleeves and damn near all of em use floating striping (extremely noticeable on...well, every jersey). a step up, but not by much :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

All he says it is authentic apparel and the jersey is the navy blue worn on away games. I know it is all semantics but I'm not sure he incriminates himself by saying this is the actual jersey that they wear on road games.

They are not the practice jerseys...the practice jerseys look like a worn down reversed version of the Thanksgiving throwbacks minus the stars on the shoulders....also he does mention the first wave of THESE jerseys are sold out....they aren't sold period because they are fake jerseys...the jerseys that are or rather were sold out are the real away blues.....anywho semantics and the people who actually won are the ones i feel sorry for :)

What are you talking about practice jerseys for he never mentioned it was a practic jersey. He said authentic apparel, I read that as authentic NFL apparel whether that be a fashion jersey or whatever, and these fashion jerseys could have been sold out you don't know that, Most people aren't as sport, logo, jersey nuts as us in here, I think if someone was wanting to buy a Dallas Cowboys jersey for their son or something. I don't think they are being misled buy the advertisement. They should read carefully about what said merchandise is, but I don't think he is lying.

I'm not arguing over symantics and only mentioned the practice jersey thing because it was mentioned above, it wasn't directed at you but I was commenting on the authentic apparel BS...it is completely misleading, sure the idiot who buys this deserves to waste the money (and frankly a smack on the head with a hammer probably as well) but send this to the Dallas Cowboys website and I'm sure they would be none too happy about whether or not it's misleading....he's says it's authentic (and because it has the tags doesn't make it so) and he says it's the navy blue they wear on away games...sure he doesn't specifically says it's the exact jerseys but that's just being nit picky saying its not misleading....because it is extremely easy to see he's trying to imply these are authentic jerseys as worn by the team...but again, I'm not going to argue about it...I just don't believe the seller deserves the money for this crap he's trying to pass off as anything other than a shirt you get at a thrift store.......but that's just me...i mean cuz if you wanted to get technical he does mention it as "authentic NFL apparel" and that it's not....as others have said at best its one of those wal-mart jerseys which would make it authentic cowboys apparel... :) but I'm just sayin'

I saw a bunch of these at Rugged Wearhouse a few weeks back for $4.99 each.

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

This seller is NOT in the right.

He knowingly deceives people with crafty wordplay. Sure, any one of us could tell what a POS this jersey is, but can the mother who's buying it for her son? She's most likely not going to be researching pictures to see if they match.

"The Jersey is the Navy Blue that is worn by the cowboys for their away games."

Get the hell out of here. If said what he meant, he would have said it's the same colour as the road jerseys.

I know, I know... caveat emptor... but it's still a crooked practice from a douchebag seller.

So you are blaming the seller for the shortcomings of a potential gift getter? First of all if the kid is that specific on what they want for Christmas "I want an authentic Dallas Cowboys away jersey" then the kid should point out the website or catalog or team shop where said item should be bought. OR The mother should be thoughtful enough to research exactly what is out there and what the kid wants. It shouldn't be up to the seller to say "Just so you know these jerseys are actually never worn by NFL players and are just cheap replications of what they wear on the field."

Instead this is a good item for a not so picky kid that just wants a Tony Romo jersey or shirt. I am sure thre are a bunch of kids that would be thrilled to get this jersey.

I think that most semi-intelligent gift getting adults would realize that this is not an authentic on field jersey, even so the onus is not on the seller to point out what this jersey is not. That should be left to the buyer to figure out for themselves.

fade.gif

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

This seller is NOT in the right.

He knowingly deceives people with crafty wordplay. Sure, any one of us could tell what a POS this jersey is, but can the mother who's buying it for her son? She's most likely not going to be researching pictures to see if they match.

"The Jersey is the Navy Blue that is worn by the cowboys for their away games."

Get the hell out of here. If said what he meant, he would have said it's the same colour as the road jerseys.

I know, I know... caveat emptor... but it's still a crooked practice from a douchebag seller.

So you are blaming the seller for the shortcomings of a potential gift getter? First of all if the kid is that specific on what they want for Christmas "I want an authentic Dallas Cowboys away jersey" then the kid should point out the website or catalog or team shop where said item should be bought. OR The mother should be thoughtful enough to research exactly what is out there and what the kid wants. It shouldn't be up to the seller to say "Just so you know these jerseys are actually never worn by NFL players and are just cheap replications of what they wear on the field."

Instead this is a good item for a not so picky kid that just wants a Tony Romo jersey or shirt. I am sure thre are a bunch of kids that would be thrilled to get this jersey.

I think that most semi-intelligent gift getting adults would realize that this is not an authentic on field jersey, even so the onus is not on the seller to point out what this jersey is not. That should be left to the buyer to figure out for themselves.

My sentiments exactly.

Archived