Los Angeles Kings alternate concept

Le Québécois

Close to Laker colors... Hmmm... you might have something there. Oh yeah they were once owned by the owner of the Lakers and do play in the same building! Actually that yellow looks too mustardy to me, closer to the Nashville Preds third jersey.

Québécois,

This is a great concept you put out some great stuff. The only problem I have is that is to close to LA Laker colors. Other wise not bad not bad at all.

Purple and yellow were the original Kings colors...

Québécois... I love the yellow... I'm not a fan of the black... make the black a "trim" color, more of an accent than a primary color?

well done...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

They'll look more like jesters than kings with those.

Awesome constructive criticism, :censored: . I'm sure anybody would benefit from that bevy of C & C you supplied. As for me, I like it. The purple and yellow contrasts very nicely and the addition of black, while not an overabundance, is just the right amount. The shoulder patch is awesome too. A nice looking tweak to the Kings' current logo. I think it would look slightly better if the current shoulder patch was switched with the main logo though. Either way, awesome work. I like it a lot.

-E.A.R.

The purple and yellow contrasts very nicely and the addition of black, while not an overabundance, is just the right amount

-E.A.R.

I agree... black isn't over used in this instance... it's a nice touch, combining the old and new... maybe switch the placement of black and purple... I like the contrast of the purple against the yellow and then the black against the white... I think that would ground it with some genuine color theory...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

I understand you are trying to use the teams old colors, but the mustardish yellow is not doing it for me. I think it also clashes badly with the purple and the black, and would work better with a navy blue, but that's not relevant. I like the recoloring of the crown as a shoulder patch, but it doesn't fit with the team's overall style.

Even though I am not a fan of the classic colors, I like where you are going with this. A-

The current shade of yellow is not working for me. It looks like you used a more golden yellow for the crown, which I think would work better.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived