Toronto Maple Leafs Concept

DRutka

Sorry, they look nice, they just don't work for the Leafs.

As much as I love powder blue, the Leafs should never wear it (or any other colour besides the traditional blue and white).

Also, the TML logo should never be used. Putting it on the Argos shield doesn't make it any better.

The alt logo, sorry, it just doesn't work.

This actually has a lot of potential (props for using the right Leafs logo), you just need to go a little bit more "traditional."

As much as I love powder blue, the Leafs should never wear it (or any other colour besides the traditional blue and white).

Also, the TML logo should never be used. Putting it on the Argos shield doesn't make it any better.

This actually has a lot of potential (props for using the right Leafs logo), you just need to go a little bit more "traditional."

Again, this is a fantasy jersey. If I go any more traditional, I would have what they already have or have worn in the past and thus, eliminating the fantasy aspect.

Sorry, just too much black. Could it work as a fashion jersery? Hell yeah, but hell will freeze before the Leaf wear black on the ice.

However, I like where this could go, especially the third jersery logo.

i never thoguht of powder blue for the maple leafs but this is just amazing imo. the logos are fantastic, and i dont care if toronto's only 2 colors are regular blue and white this is one my fav. maple leafs concept. i really want to see how it looks in video game version

If you had said this was a Marlies concept, then it would be sweet. I can't say I'm felling it for the Leafs though. There's an abundance of silver (bad) that really sets it back, and that's before I even go into the powder blue, which normally I like, but not here.

Agreed!! I love it but as a true leafs fan I would never want to see powder blue as one of their colors. I love the alt crest logo tho...would work good as a regular alt logo (ie replace the TML logo)

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

What I find truly funny here is how all the Leaf fans don?t want a ?FANTASY? jersey to look any different than what they currently wear. God forbid if anyone touches their sacred colors or try to give it a modern feel.

If I took the current leafs jerseys and just moved one stripe, or put their old logo on their current jerseys, all the Leaf fans would LOVE it.

Get real people, it?s a freakin ?FANTASY? jersey for a freakin VIDEO GAME!!!

It?s not like I?m saying they should change to these or anything like that.

Oh, and by the way, LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!

What I find truly funny here is how all the Leaf fans don?t want a ?FANTASY? jersey to look any different than what they currently wear. God forbid if anyone touches their sacred colors or try to give it a modern feel.

If I took the current leafs jerseys and just moved one stripe, or put their old logo on their current jerseys, all the Leaf fans would LOVE it.

Get real people, it?s a freakin ?FANTASY? jersey for a freakin VIDEO GAME!!!

It?s not like I?m saying they should change to these or anything like that.

Oh, and by the way, LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!

Here's a clue: EVERY CONCEPT HERE IS A "FANTASY CONCEPT!"

Got it? Seeing as no one here has a job designing jerseys for any major league team, every concept is a fantasy concept. Just because you decided to point it out in yours (which you really didn't, the word "Fantasy" isn't in the title or the first post), doesn't mean people can't criticize it.

Yes, if you had simply taken the Leafs jerseys and used the old logo, we would love it because that's how close to perfection the Leafs jerseys really are.

Yes, G-d forbid anyone touch the Leafs blue and white. It's a classic, like the Canadiens red, white, and blue, or the the Red Wings red and white. The Leafs pissed me, and fellow Leafs fans off when they added silver, lets hope that's as far as the additions to the colour scheme go. Oh, and adding the TML logo to the Argos shield is cheesy. Why would a team named the "Maple Leafs" have a shield logo?

If the current Sabres uniforms are what happens when you try to give a uniform a "modern feel" then I'll stick with plain, boring Toronto, thank you. In the end we'll look like a pro hockey team, not rejects from Rollerball.

Oh, as for Leafs fans complaining about changes to their colour scheme, I believe it was Sabres fans who complained for ten years about brining back their old colours.

Oh, and adding the TML logo to the Argos shield is cheesy.

Sure, this was taken from the Argos jersey, but in no way does a circle represent a shield.

Cheesy? Almost all of the concepts for current teams that are made are made by using existing team logos or parts of existing logos from that team or other teams.

Cheesy? This coming from a person who's link to thier Sabres concept in thier signature is just a recolored

90's uniform with a recolored 90's alternate logo. If anything is cheesy, that is.

If the current Sabres uniforms are what happens when you try to give a uniform a "modern feel" then I'll stick with plain, boring Toronto, thank you. In the end we'll look like a pro hockey team, not rejects from Rollerball.

Hell, at least the Sabres designers took some initiative here. Yes, our current logo is pretty crappy, but the uniforms are top notch and first class. I can't wait until the all star game when everyone will be complaining about thier uniforms.

Rejects from rollerball? Come on Icecap, you could do better than that!! At least the Sabres uniforms feel like they are playing in the current decade they actually play in.

Oh, as for Leafs fans complaining about changes to their colour scheme, I believe it was Sabres fans who complained for ten years about brining back their old colours.

Again, this is just for a freakin video game!!!

I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest here, but come on, it's supposed to be all for fun, isn't it?

As far as the colors go, I like when teams in one city base thier colors off each other (Pittsburgh comes to mind)

I guess you have to take a shot at the Sabres just because I put Let's go Buffalo in a thread. Typical Leaf fan.

Well this is getting ugly, so I'll just say that if you didn't want people to voice their opinions of it, you shouldn't have posted it. Just because it's for fantasy doesn't mean we should like it. It's well done, for sure, but I don't like it, and neither does Icecap.

Typical Sabres fan to say "let's go Sabres" in a thread about Leafs jerseys, that he started, no less.

Archived