NEW/OLD Capitals Concept

jtlrip8

This is great stuff here. The only critiques for the home and away jerseys are to make the side stripes a different color than the rest of the jersey. Then, I believe you should make the stars all one color. The alternate also looks pretty solid, and I like how you have kept the striping similar for all the jerseys so the alternate doesn't look super out of place.

This is a good redesign on the new NHL template. A-

I actually really like this alot. The font isnt working for it though... but otherwise, its pretty bitching. If this was created in real life, I'd so buy it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The new nhl template or rather the new rbk jerseys for next season are going to be easier to wear for fans instead of looking like idiots wearing over sized jerseys because there is no right fit. I don't mind the fit, i just hate that the jersey designs are going to get altered, the history of some jerseys are going to get toyed with.

BTW, nice concepts.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 4 weeks later...

i really dont like the boring CAPITALS on the jersey, i like the 3rd one better, there has to be a better way to incorporate red white and blue without that boring "logo"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived