Help with EBay.

BaltimoreFan

I've never brought anything from Ebay before. I've wanted to buy an Italy soccer jersey ever since the world cup. I want to buy one from ebay for Christmas. However I would like one with decent quality. I don't really care if its authentic or not, but I don't want it to look like crap (or fall apart in the wash). Anyway here are my three choices, Thanks to anyone who helps me out:

This is the cheapest, but I'm worried about some of the seller's sketchy feedback

Looks very similar to the first one, but more expensive and no WC patch

Another one that looks nice

I know there are alot of EBay veterns on here, so I'd really apperciate it if you could give your opinion on which one is best. Thanks.

Take it from someone who bought an Italian fake jersey from Thailand... Run!!!. The jerseys are awful quality. The one that I have feels like I am wearing plastic, it doesnt breath at all. Its like wearing a shower curtain. Another tip, all soccer shirts from Thailand are fake ( I would avoid Asian sellers completely ), I would also stay away from shirts with the tag attached to the sleeve ( thats one commonality I noticed with most fakes). The Pumas on the jersey are just cheap stickers, the crest isnt sewed on ( it is glued ), and on the back where it is black ( i believe that it is supposed to be different fabric ), it is just different colored polyester. The quality is so bad that I havent even worn it out yet, it still has the tag on it.

I know that you probably dont want to hear this, but i would suggest jsut saving up your money, and buying a real one. They might even be out with the 4 star one now. It will be much better quality.

I have an Italy jersey I purchased on ebay. It might have been from Thailand, I don't remember. I bought it before the Final.

The crest is sewn-in. The name, number and Puma logos are screened in gold rubbery material. They aren't sewn in. All the print inside the collar in the tag area came off in my hand. I don't know if it was due to shoddy workmanship or the fabric of the jersey.

Part of the black markings are different colored fabric, others are different pieces of fabric altogether.

There is a World Cup patch on one of the sleeves, but it is screened on, and somewhat of a misprint, because some of the coloring is faded in it.

I don't know if it's a knockoff or just a factory second. I'm hoping for the latter.

Either way, I'm happy with it. I wash it in a machine but let it air dry, and nothing else has come peeled or flaked off.

Just bear in mind that these Puma jerseys are marketed as "slimmer, athletic fit", and might be a little more snug than normal.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well, I've ordered a few jerseys from Asian sellers on eBay, and really the only one I was diappointed with was the 06 USA Clint Dempsey WC jersey. The material was weird, like mets1989 had stated, was like a shower curtain.

However, I've ordered a few Beckham Real Madrid jerseys, a Chelsea, a Landon Donovan 05 white jersey and I've been very happy with all of 'em, even after a few washings of each.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone cares I just recieved my jerseys today. It's actually really nice, I'm thinkings its a factory second. Its the perfect size, I was expecting it to be a little small. The stitching on the Italia patch it a little messed up. There are a few threads hanging out, but not a huge deal. The numbers have some "fuzz" around the outside. I'm a little afraid they will fall off in the wash, however I worry about that with all of my jerseys. Overall I'm very happy with the jersey and would recommend buying from that seller.

So there's a happy ending to this story, which is good to hear. I took a chance on a $35 replithentic Bills jersey for my brother for Christmas (which I thought was a terrific price, and still do), and it was worth every penny. The numbers looked great, the name looked great, and it was most definitely a step above the $75 replicas sold in the stores.

It's nice to hear you had a similar outcome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived