Manitoba Moose Concept jersey

krilow

I never realized how much I like their colur scheme, especially without black.

This is pretty good, watch the name though. It's a different colour. You also spelled Keane wrong.

I like the Canucks alt logo on the shoulders, but since it's an AHL team, I would only put that logo on one shoulder, and maybe a Moose alt logo on the other shoulder.

Good work.

I know i spelt the name wroung, but when i saved it with photoshop it changed colours for some reason

Are you using Paint or Photoshop? What i find best is:

Paint: png

PHSP: jpeg

Anyways, If there was a different font here (I'm not saying it doesn't fit, but it IS being used by the Wild) it would be a great, simple concept.

I know i spelt the name wroung, but when i saved it with photoshop it changed colours for some reason

Are you using Paint or Photoshop? What i find best is:

Paint: png

PHSP: jpeg

Anyways, If there was a different font here (I'm not saying it doesn't fit, but it IS being used by the Wild) it would be a great, simple concept.

i couldent find the moose font, the wild one was the closest thing to it

9161.png1116.png11286.png2115.png

• 3 months later...

Knock knock...

Who's there?

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...RedWings-12.GIF

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...pleLeafs-11.gif who?

I'll let this one go though, since it's all based on the Mighty Ducks alternates from last season...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

thats like the 4th time he has recoloured your concept roger

Not to nit-pick here (I mean stealing isn't cool, I've had some of my actual non-nhl based concepts stolen) but is it really "someone's" concept when it's just a digital version of something that already exists? I mean that design could easily be the Kings, Ducks or probably a handful of other NHL, AHL, ECHL etc etc etc, designs.

Not to nit-pick here (I mean stealing isn't cool, I've had some of my actual non-nhl based concepts stolen) but is it really "someone's" concept when it's just a digital version of something that already exists? I mean that design could easily be the Kings, Ducks or probably a handful of other NHL, AHL, ECHL etc etc etc, designs.

For THIS "concept", yes, there are plenty of jerseys out there that look similar to this, but the Ducks/Oilers, Rangers/Blue Jackets and now this? Not a coincidence that they look the same. Totally uncool krilow...bow your head in shame.

For THIS "concept", yes, there are plenty of jerseys out there that look similar to this, but the Ducks/Oilers, Rangers/Blue Jackets and now this? Not a coincidence that they look the same. Totally uncool krilow...bow your head in shame.

Yeah...had he attempted to make his own version of hte jersey striping instead of using hte paint can, ok. But he's done this...four or 5 times at least...who cares if it looks like crap as long as you put your OWN effort into it.

Archived