Under Armour Football

YELDARBfield

I just recently found out that my high school will be switching their football uni (and subsequently, equipment) suppliers from Russell Athletic (and whomever they got their pads from) to Under Armour. Rumor is that they'll be going from a relatively conservative set to the "modern" piping and such. Considering that UA has been known to do both styles (Auburn, Texas Tech), I was wondering if anyone else on here has seen a high school do such a thing and if you could provide some examples of how UA has treated such a transition.

Aw, well, that kinda sucks. I'd bet we'll just be using the Terps' template in purple w/ white piping and white w/ purple. *Sigh* Well, at least we're gonna be the only team in Western TN wearing it!

Any other example schools that don't use the Maryland temp?

I know for a fact that here in Arizona, there is a high school, name is Hamilton Huskies. They have been wearing UnderArmor for two years now. The uniforms where donated by there famous Alumist, Terrell Suggs. He fronted the money for Home, Road, and Alt uniforms. All the numbers are tackle twill, and the alt has the players name on the back. Every player also wear the revolution helmets also. This high school program is first class all the way. They have won state 3 of the last 4 years. Their colors are maroon, black and silver. Very sharp.

I know for a fact that here in Arizona, there is a high school, name is Hamilton Huskies. They have been wearing UnderArmor for two years now. The uniforms where donated by there famous Alumist, Terrell Suggs. He fronted the money for Home, Road, and Alt uniforms. All the numbers are tackle twill, and the alt has the players name on the back. Every player also wear the revolution helmets also. This high school program is first class all the way. They have won state 3 of the last 4 years. Their colors are maroon, black and silver. Very sharp.

tackle twill numbers? for high school? heh, I'd only use it for the alts (and then only if the players got to keep their jerseys), but then I'm not Terrell Suggs.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Actually, Terrel Suggs does NOT front the money for Hamiltons jerseys. I work at the Under Armour store at Arrowhead Mall and I asked the owner of our store how this sponsorship worked because i was inquiring about my school getting sponsored.

He said it goes through a selection process by under armour...at the time, my high school was number 1 ( ironwood high school ) but hamilton was as well, and they were in a bigger conference.

I dont blame them one bit...Hamilton has an enrollment of like 3300 kids, along with 10x more funding then my school would ever get.

Cincinnati Elder also uses these, unfortunately with a purple/white scheme from the pics I've seen.

Hah Elder sucks :). We use Nike ones. But I have seen a team with UA jerseys (dunno woh is was) and they also had the Maryland Template.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Archived