Titans doing it with defence

J.R.

Look at these three Tennessee scoring summaries in today's game against Jacksonville.

1st Quarter

9:00 - Adam Jones intercepted David Garrard for 83 yards (Rob Bironas made PAT), 7-0.

3rd Quarter

4:51 - David Garrard rushed up the middle for 9 yard gain. David Garrard fumbled. Cortland Finnegan recovered fumble and returned for 92 yards (Rob Bironas made PAT), 17-10.

1:08 - Chris Hope intercepted David Garrard for 61 yards (Rob Bironas made PAT), 24-10.

Wow, no need for Vince Young in this one.

teams-1.png

Where did this come from and there go the Jags again look like Super Bowl Champs against the Colts look like the worst team in the NFL a week later

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Where did this come from and there go the Jags again look like Super Bowl Champs against the Colts look like the worst team in the NFL a week later

yeah...

i mean...

only HORRIBLE AWFUL PAINFULLY BAD teams EVER lose the scrubs of the titans, right?

yeah...

i mean...

only HORRIBLE AWFUL PAINFULLY BAD teams EVER lose the scrubs of the titans, right?

No, only painfully bad teams give up three defensive touchdowns.

IUe6Hvh.png

yeah...

i mean...

calm down dude, he never said the titans were horrible he said the jaguars were horrible, your trying to start a argument for no reason

Well, any day that you let a team score 21 pts by way of defensive play is a bad day for the offense, but a ridiculously good day for the defense. So hats off to the Titans D for excellent defense.

A suprisingly good job of defense aided by Taylor's injury, Garrard's intercepted throws and great play by Bulluck (one of my personal faves), Hope, ADAM jones (one of my least faves) and the rest.

But what will be talked about is how many mistakes jax made and how poorly the Titans offense played.

and uh Brendan check out Cole's Icon for the Titans logo and reference the term sarcasm...

RobbyBox2.jpg

Archived