Agent Zero.

NDwas

Gilbert Arenas went insane tonight and dropped 60 points on the Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center in front of his family and friends in his hometown. He set a new single-game record for the Packers/Zephyrs/Bullets/Wizards franchise, and the Wizards won 147-141 in overtime - their third straight win. He even took a bow at center court at the conclusion of the ballgame...

capt.cama10912180608.wizards_lakers_basketball_cama109.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wizards are 12-11 this year.

They are 112-134 since Arenas' arrival (entering this year) and never reached further than the second round of the playoffs with him.

But bully for him and his individual accolades. Dude's gotta get his, that's the important thing.

you guys make it seem like nba players are the most shelfish people on earth

They are 112-134 since Arenas' arrival (entering this year) and never reached further than the second round of the playoffs with him.

But bully for him and his individual accolades. Dude's gotta get his, that's the important thing.

you guys make it seem like nba players are the most shelfish people on earth

I saw the fight from Saturday, and everyone did look pretty crabby.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Wizards have a better record than last year's champions.

The Wizards were 97-153 in the 3 years before Arenas came and hadn't reached the playoffs since 1997. Two of those three years the Wizards had a guy that won 6 NBA titles and couldn't get them to the playoffs.

But it's painfully evident the Wizards have gone downhill since his arrival, I mean yeah he gets 60 points but how many assists did he have? Eight? Pathetic. Gilbert Arenas: a real Starbury.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

So Kobe shoots 60 and we're all supposed to kiss his ass but a player NOT playing for the Lakers does it and he's just being selfish?

Bull :censored:.

Good job Gilbert.

I posted thoughts consistent with mine on Arenas in the thread about Kobe's 81 some time back. That didn't mean anything to me, either.

Its the attitudes they project, its like an entire sport of TOs at times it seems

That's an ignorant statement, even for you.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

you know, Gilbert is a selfish mo-fo....and he's a thug!!!! cause he plays in the NBA...which automatically makes him a thug, just like Austin Croshere, he's a thug too!!

*just echoing the sentiments that seem to illuminate from these boards*

Why not add your own? That's how these forums work.

So Kobe shoots 60 and we're all supposed to kiss his ass but a player NOT playing for the Lakers does it and he's just being selfish?

Bull :censored:.

Good job Gilbert.

I posted thoughts consistent with mine on Arenas in the thread about Kobe's 81 some time back. That didn't mean anything to me, either.

I didn't say anything to you. :P

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived