My AA Fantasy Team Package

Nesi427

My only complaint is that you called the team the Clippers, yet you didn't use #5 for your jerseys.

But I love the concept behind the name. One year I called my fantasy baseball team the Milwaukee Hammers, then the next year I changed it to Milwaukee Robins.

brew.png

Damnit, I've got to get on the horse with my Milwaukee Beers design. I should have plenty of time since I don't work next week.

As for your design, I really like what you've done here. The primary logo evokes the old Seattle Pilots pretty well, and the uniforms are crisp and clean. Great job.

QPR%20Sig.png

It's nice, but a have a question or slight complaint... is there significance to the wavy tail on the "C"? It doesn't work for me. It looks like the C is eating the baseball. And the single visible seam on the baseball in the same red color weakens the clarity of the C.

And actually, while I'm complaining (sorry), the sleeve patch is very well done, but incorporating only half of the spoked steering wheel in the cap logo doesn't do it justice, you lose the fact that it's a wheel, it instead looks like the baseball is excited or in motion.

It's nice, but a have a question or slight complaint... is there significance to the wavy tail on the "C"? It doesn't work for me. It looks like the C is eating the baseball. And the single visible seam on the baseball in the same red color weakens the clarity of the C.

And actually, while I'm complaining (sorry), the sleeve patch is very well done, but incorporating only half of the spoked steering wheel in the cap logo doesn't do it justice, you lose the fact that it's a wheel, it instead looks like the baseball is excited or in motion.

I appreciate your critique, but I must debunk it...

The wave on the C is just part of the font I chose, and I chose it because of the wave, and the Clippers name. For the secondary, I chose to only use part of the wheel because I thought it would look like a better secondary logo taking from parts of the main logo. As with many of our beloved teams, looking at the secondary makes you think of the primary in some way...IMO.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

i think yu should change the C, dont just use a font, customize it. isn't that like aardvark cafe or something like that? I tried to use that a while back with no luck, it isnt a very useful font IMO. customize the C and make it look how you really want it to look, not how the fontmaker wanted it to look.

Your stadium has a striking resemblance to the first layout of Comerica Park.

That's b/c it is Comerica's seating chart. I like the way it looks.

spacer.png

I must say very nice set. The thing I like the best is the double meaning of the Cap Logo and how it can stand for New York Clippers or New York City.

Your stadium has a striking resemblance to the first layout of Comerica Park.

Hey why mess with perfection?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I must say very nice set. The thing I like the best is the double meaning of the Cap Logo and how it can stand for New York Clippers or New York City.

Ding Ding Ding!! You win the prize! That is my version of the ball in glove logo...lol! Not quite as good, but clever. And I don't think too many people will have their minds blown away to know that, unless it takes them years to figure it out!

:D

spacer.png

i think yu should change the C, dont just use a font, customize it. isn't that like aardvark cafe or something like that? I tried to use that a while back with no luck, it isnt a very useful font IMO. customize the C and make it look how you really want it to look, not how the fontmaker wanted it to look.

i totally agree...the "waviness" on the inside of the c and the uneven nature really looks odd with a logo that is so neat and orderly - i like the use of the wave, but i think you should incorporate it into a more evenly spaced c that echoes the curve of the ball

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived