And the jerseys get worse...

wildwing64

No kidding. Those are really bad.

I'd really like to know what person actually think garish garbage on fabric is actually attractive.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No kidding. Those are really bad.

I'd really like to know what person actually think garish garbage on fabric is actually attractive.

There has to be some forward-thinking person in the athletic department at Oregon who loves garish garbage on fabric.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

They aren't bad. I like the snow, numbers and ice blocks... but what the heck is the yellow? It's a European team right? I say that because of all the ads. The difference between these and Oregon's monstrosities are these are for the holidays and actually have a reason... Oregon's ghost flames and diamond plating? Why? Because Nike thinks it's cool.

Considering how conservative European hockey league jerseys generally are, this is truly a surprise!

[/sarcasm]

Also, the countdown to someone foolishly comparing these to the alleged "buffaslug" jerseys starts now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh it gets worse.

These jerseys were auctioned off for fairly large sums of money on Wednesday the following week I believe.

I had to see these jerseys on the ice, thankfully, I was an away fan, so could laugh and say, its not my team.

Kev.

gostars7py.jpg

Considering how conservative European hockey league jerseys generally are, this is truly a surprise!

[/sarcasm]

Also, the countdown to someone foolishly comparing these to the alleged "buffaslug" jerseys starts now.

not only are they as bad, they are absolutely worse than the slugs. at least the slugs is a half assed attempt at a something but failing in execution, this is just bad if not horrible.

its one thing to think outside the box but its competely different when you think so far out of the box you end up in left field creating nonsense like this.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Don't worry children, because with the use of gasoline and fire we can stop these monstrosities. Just go to your nearest NIFL, ABA, 1990s Anaheim Mighty Ducks, or minor league hockey game and TORCH EVERY UNIFORM IN SIGHT! :P

G-d, I'm gonna be haunted by those jerseys for the rest of my life... :cry:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

They're like a car crash, it's so ugly I don't wanna see it, but at the same time I can't look away...

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Yeck. Th Romford Raiders. Back when I was in England, the Raiders team and fans were always the most obnoxious visitors to the Swindon Chill/Phoenix/Lynx (I see that they're the wildcats now)

Romford fans are still obnoxious today, and it's because of them that I started going to Chelmsford games instead. Lucky for me, they just happen to be a better team. :D

Don't worry children, because with the use of gasoline and fire we can stop these monstrosities. Just go to your nearest NIFL, ABA, 1990s Anaheim Mighty Ducks, or minor league hockey game and TORCH EVERY UNIFORM IN SIGHT! :P

If you mean just the Wild Wing jersey, then I agree with you. The rest weren't that bad.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Yeck. Th Romford Raiders. Back when I was in England, the Raiders team and fans were always the most obnoxious visitors to the Swindon Chill/Phoenix/Lynx (I see that they're the wildcats now)

Romford fans are still obnoxious today, and it's because of them that I started going to Chelmsford games instead. Lucky for me, they just happen to be a better team. :D

If you mean just the Wild Wing jersey, then I agree with you. The rest weren't that bad.

Don't worry, I was only making fun of the Wild Wing jersey. I actually own a purple Mighty Ducks jersey that I bought in 1999.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Don't worry, I was only making fun of the Wild Wing jersey. I actually own a purple Mighty Ducks jersey that I bought in 1999.

Speaking about bad hockey jerseys, how many hated that Stars third jersey? UGH

Archived