SABRES VS PREDATORS TONIGHT

Lalalaloser

Yes they use the same or close to the same colors however the uniforms designs are very different I doubt many if anybody is confuse by who is who. I don't think people are confused when the Bears play the Broncos.

...Or when the Diamondbacks play the Astros this year. :P Anyway, one team will be wearing dark, one white. And the logos are completely different. This is not an issue.

Yes they use the same or close to the same colors however the uniforms designs are very different I doubt many if anybody is confuse by who is who. I don't think people are confused when the Bears play the Broncos.

...Or when the Diamondbacks play the Astros this year. :P Anyway, one team will be wearing dark, one white. And the logos are completely different. This is not an issue.

One team will be scoring, and the other skating around looking lost.

:D

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I was working today (I work at an amc theatre right outside of philly) and saw someone wearing a current sabres jersey (navy)

anyways gotta like how on the sabres site most of the pics have them wearing the classic jersey

http://www.sabres.com/index.cfm

That's probably just because their last game (against Montreal on Tuesday) was in the throwbacks, which I still think look horribly dated when put up against the new jerseys. Also, on a side note, Scott Nichol is a punk who should be suspended for a long, long time. Probably not Bertuzzi-long, but long enough...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived